Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Collect product reviews, Amazon review importer, Etsy & Oberlo

Free plan available
Ryviu Product reviews app

Velvet Beauty Affair

Excellent app - easy to use and very efficient. But a special shoutout to the support team! If you have any problem the support is just very caring and kind. I recommend it

TARAZON

Great application and great support. Super easy to install and low cost makes Ryviu a super value.

Glow SkinCo

This is a very useful app, it does exactly what it says. But what makes this app so fantastic is their support. I am using your app at 2 of my stores now!

Essemeff Silver

Amazing app and excellent customer service who respond very quickly and assisted with an issue I had. Thanks again. I would highly recommend it.

AUXNNNU

This is not a very ideal application, comments can be displayed on the computer webpage, but the mobile phone can not be displayed

April 17, 2020

Hi there,

Reviews can be displayed on both webpage and mobile devices. The issue is the internet firewall of your country (China) is blocking the script of our app.

Best Regards,

Ryviu team

PHOENIX FITNESS™️

It's really a useful app, easy to import reviews, easy to customize the layout of reviews. The customer service is OUTSTANDING! Highly recommend.

Modernlife.my

Great app. It works exactly the way I wanted and saving a lot of time. I would give it 10-star review of their amazing customer service. I would recommend this app.

Trendie Deal

Great app for any store. Their support is also great with any issue I've had and resolved very quickly. I highly recommend Ryviu app to anyone with a Shopify store.

Xkape

Amazing app! So easy, unlimited, and free.
I thought this app limited reviews for Free plan but I wrong, they limited number reviews to import from Aliexpress only but you can manually write unlimited review for unlimited product.

Zen ta Vie

Excellent app, and excellent customer support. I installed this app hoping it would work in the Booster theme, but it didn't work at all, I left a message last night and when I woke up the next morning, the great folks at Ryviu fixed this for me and I didn't have to do a single thing to get it working.