Ryviu: Product Reviews & QA

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited December 22, 2021

awesome review app. I recommend. Simple, beautiful and nice ........................................!!!

Lojas Catania Shop | Produtos exclusivos e novidades que facilitam sua vida
December 9, 2020

It was working well until now. I am on the free plan and have imported reviews on maybe 10 products but for some reason the reviews are not showing for the recent products I'm trying to add them to.

Cockine
Ryviu replied December 9, 2020

Hi there,

Dan here from Ryviu

Can you go to our Live Chat and let us know what's exactly your issue so we can fix it for you?

Best Regards,

Ryviu team

December 8, 2020

Very nice Support special for a product :) and very nice app.. helped me a lot!
Its simples to use, thanks guys!

Serena Rosa
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 8, 2020

Hi. I like reviews app. Easily. Quickly. and support works great. Thank you so much. I recommended...

DO TIME
Poland
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited December 8, 2020

Like the App's clean and organized interface. Once you get used it, you like the way it handles import and displaying reviews. The support team is absolutely one of the best: responsive, effective and friendly professional. With a few issues at the beginning, they were able to quickly help you solve them. Was trying it to see how it works. Now it's clear I would like to stick with it after a couple days of using it. Highly recommend!

The Big Sports
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 7, 2020

Very great company, very great service. I asked for help, they immediately helped me and helped me solve it. The function is very powerful, I like it very much. I don't understand why there are so few reviews on this company. They should be seen and used by more users. I like it very much.

Luxury Yuan
China
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 7, 2020

Awsome support & very good app ( High recommend ) good work guys keep going, I had an issue and they fix it very quick. Warm regards,
Joul

CYF Fitness&Co
Israel
December 7, 2020

App very good service great, I liked very much solves all my problems.Extremely helpful staff. I loved it!

loja Pet Chique
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 7, 2020

Great app with reasonable subscription plans and very good customer service. I recommend it to everyone.

CreativeLove.co
Czechia
Time spent using app: 19 days
December 4, 2020

This is a really a nice app. The preis and performance ratio is also nice for small shop like us. The support is also nice.

The Good Ginkgo