Ryviu: Product Reviews & QA

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 4, 2020

Customer Service is Amazing! Very patiently answering my questions, helps me a lot~ Highly Recommend!

Angnio
China
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 3, 2020

Selina was really fast in her answers and the work was exactly what I needed, amazing and good reactive support ! I definitively recommand this app for everyone, the design is pretty good and the app is fast, no regrets :)

FLEYKES
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 2, 2020

It's a very very good app. It's helps me a lot to import reviews from Aliexpress. It's one of the best review app that I never see! I recommand this App. It's so useful!

BesTrend France
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 2, 2020

Great app. Simple to use. Can be translated 100% to local country. Quick service. Highly recommended. Love it.

www.planet-neon.com
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited December 1, 2020

I had a problem and I contacted support. They gave me very good treatment and helped me so quickly with my problem.

Adoro Shop Loja
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 30, 2020

I had a sensational experience just now with the support team, they solved my problems without even letting me help, haha ​​I really like this app for simple solving problems

Smart Paradise Brasil
Brazil
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 30, 2020

I installed the app few days ago. Very good support team. They answered my questions within minutes.
The app is very customizable. It looks perfect to me.

Omixoom
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 30, 2020

Really what i needed, free photo reviews, kind customer support, and very fast. Selina attended me, again very kind.

Duckz Clothing Store
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 30, 2020

Super appli et très bon service client, j'avais un bug et je l'ai est contacté et le lendemain celui-ci a été résolu. Bravo

WARM-JACK
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited November 30, 2020

Amazing customer support and great app. Is helping me a lot with my sales............................

Vitality Band