Ryviu: Product Reviews & QA

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 6, 2020

Absolutely spot on support, i had to make some custom changes and they took care of it in no time, the app is georgous!

CARBO Electric Bike
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 5, 2020

They can source for me and get what I want. Thumbs up! They can source for me and get what I want. Thumbs up!

Bobby Home Selection
Time spent using app: 18 days
November 5, 2020

Very satisfied with this app. It offer the best service and it's very helpful to our store. Thanks to the developers and the sellers.

Andonstar
China
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 4, 2020

Cool app. Definitely help to boost sales. I like it simple and easy. And the staff is very helpful. Recommend it!

ModernityShop
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 4, 2020

first time i installed this app! the tools are great you can control a lot of things for your store. Also the customer service is very helpful, i recommend it!

shopbanger
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 4, 2020

App has good functionality and customisation. Real stand out for me is the customer service - very helpful staff.

Manukora
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 4, 2020

Bonne application. Service client au top, très réactif. J'ai eu quelques soucis au démarrage de l'application mais avec leur aide tout est résolu

La Volière Française
France
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited November 4, 2020

This app helped me to set up a Review System with freedom to translate any field. Even if your language is not supported.The support team was attentive and resolved my doubts in a short time. I would like the App to have a field to insert cities: This field is very important for stores that wish to sell only in one country.

55socks
Brazil
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 4, 2020

Been using it for a while now, and I am satisfied with the app. great support. I definitely recommend it.

HypePill
Israel
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 3, 2020

App is working very well, support is gold (each time I had an issue, it was fixed). Very satisfied, can't recommend enough :)

Village Kawaii