Ryviu: Product Reviews & QA , 1,094 reviews

4.9
December 30, 2020

great app! It's very useful and easy to use. They always help you when you have any issues. I strongly recommend it to others.

Vital Salveo
Taiwan
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Edited December 29, 2020

This app has absolutely helped me with everything that I could have asked for. Thank you Dan & Selina for help!!!

365Galore
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 28, 2020

Amazing customer service, helped me intergrate with pagefly via liquid elements! If you are ever looking for an app that gives you beautiful displayed reviews, this is the one!

SalonWave
Time spent using app: 21 days
December 28, 2020

Support team, is super supportive and answered all the querys. And this app is best and super easy to use with tons of built in features.

Attiremob
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 23, 2020

Great app, Selina provided great support. The only improvement I would have is to include the separate page with the reviews feature on the free plan :)

Ryme Audio
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 23, 2020

I'm using Ryviu for almost a year. Very good app and very reactive assistance when i got problems! I recommend! Thank you!

Masquenuit
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 22, 2020

The app is very useful and easy to use I really recommend it. I use to import the reviews from Amazon.

Fagaci
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 22, 2020

Just amazing app! Great customer service! Don't look for another app here is the best app for you. Highly recommended!

Americano Crystals
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
December 18, 2020

Ryviu helped me edit my website. Was super helpful and I would recommend it for sure. I am very happy I downloaded it in the first place.

AJX Capital
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 18, 2020

I am using this app since 4 months now, I love everything about this app, you can import reviews from amazon, from aliexpress, its very easy, customer service is great and very fast. 10/10

Palpasa Online