Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Product reviews, Amazon Reviews Importer, Etsy, Oberlo & QA

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ryviu Product reviews app

beluxs

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great, I am using the free plan, and thinking about moving to a better plan, but even the free plan is really helpful for begginers, really really good

JoshNAh

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using this app for months now. It's a very good app, and customer service is excellent. Every time I have issues with settings, they always fix them for me. I created a new store and can't figure out how to copy reviews from my old store and Yen did everything for me. I highly recommend this app.

COSTANTIA

Location Italy

very professional app helped me so much with conversions. very simple to use the most important thing that with all this is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rabbit Fantasy

Location China

Been using this app for more than a month and it has been very reliable.
This app is powerful. I can import reviews from aliexpress and amazon.

Traquinar

Location Brazil

All that a need.Excellente Application pour les commentaires Clients, un très beau Design et un Staff vraiment réactif merci.

Dragons-Royal

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Ahools

Location China

Fame,wealth and knowledge are merely worldly possessions that are within the reach of anybody sriving for them.But your experience of and feelings about life are your own and not be shared.No one can live your life over again after your death.A full awareness of thins will povnt out to you that the most important thing in your existence is your distinctive individuality or something special of yours.What really counts is not your worldly success but your peculiar insight into the meaning of life and your commintment to it,which add luster to your personality.

Contact Pêche

Location France

Excellente application pour les commentaires clients, un très beau design et un staff vraiment réactif.

Cosmolle

Always optimizing, customer service is very good and they helped solve many problems. Highly recommend.

Backpack Vendor

Location Romania

This app is wonderful and has lots of nice features, like editing the review widget with the colors you like so that the color scheme matches that of your store. The support team was also very helpful and responds quickly.

That said if you use another Spotify app to edit your store pages you might run into incompatibilities with this app. I use pagefly to edit all of my product pages and the score rating did not appear on my pages, and the review widget appeared at an incorrect position, so I had to edit the code myself to place the widgets where I wanted. The documentation for editing the code was somewhat helpful but pretty lackluster so I mostly had to guess where to add the code, but in the end, it worked out. Besides this problem, I really like the app and it was a great addition to my store.

October 29, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our app has not integrated with PageFly app yet, so you need to add our code snippets to your product page manually refer to this instruction below.

Thanks in advance!