Reviews (775)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and effective customer retention features. They value the customizable rewards system and seamless Shopify integration. The responsive and professional customer service is also praised. Unique features such as manual points control, multilingual functionality, automatic points deduction during refunds, and past orders import are highly regarded. Some merchants find the pricing fair and report increased sign-ups and sales after implementation.

October 12, 2023

very easy to use. Haven't use it yet/ saw it yet in use. It would be great if I could write my own reward text because you don't have finnish language option.

ALYRAH DESIGN
Finland
19 minutes using the app
S Loyalty replied October 16, 2023

Hello there ALYRAH DESIGN,

Thanks for taking the time to try out our app! Although Finnish language support is not yet available, we greatly appreciate your feedback for future enhancements.

November 11, 2023

great app

PureLuxe
About 1 month using the app
S Loyalty replied November 13, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is highly valued and appreciated.

November 28, 2023

This app is great for loyalty rewards. Though i'd like it better if I can create unique discount codes per condition per customer and send it via Shopify Email app or Flow.

Additionally, the "Free" plan indicated here is misleading. After the trial, you'll no longer be able to use the main functions unless you apply for the most basic plan which is for 19.99. Not ideal for starting business.

Timpla Pinas
Philippines
S Loyalty replied December 3, 2023

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your suggestion regarding the ability to create unique discount codes per condition per customer and send them via Shopify Email app or Flow.

We're currently working on related features and would love to hear more about your experience. Our team will reach out to you shortly; if you're open to it, would you like to provide us with some of your suggestions? We're constantly working on enhancing our app's features, and your input will be incredibly helpful in shaping our app. Thank you again for your support!

December 5, 2013

Good app that let's have a little individuality while using it. Only issue I have is the widget does not have a clear sign up link on it and some people can't figure out the steps to become a member because of it. Other than that I like it and has helped my company (www.superiorpecans.com) grow.

Superior Pecans & Gifts
About 6 years using the app
April 29, 2014

Of all the apps we installed S Loyalty had the smoothest and most well put together process and user interface. We are hopeful that it will continue to ecxeed our expectations.

Skin Rejuvenation
Almost 6 years using the app
October 10, 2014

Really responsive and helpful support team. The program has helped us give back to our loyal customers and grow our mailing list with the Fan Builder add-on.

Nourish Organic
About 5 years using the app
January 11, 2014

Easy to install and many possibilities. Only thing that I wish for were that it should be possible to customize the colors of the overlay. It don't match my shop very well.

NorwayNails
Norway
Over 4 years using the app
December 17, 2014

Very easy to use. Great refer a friend features. I would recommend this app! Downsides are the default reward button on your website looks tacky unless you have your web designer customize it. Other downside is the free trial should be 30 days, 14 days isn't enough time to assess the impact on your company.

A Little Lady Shop
Over 9 years using the app
December 3, 2013

This app was simple to set-up, we installed and launched our program in less than a day. It is certainly the best rewards app I could find after testing them all.

There are a few drawbacks as far as flexibility, but some of that has to do with limitations of Shopify, as well.

Wisconsin Red Zone
Over 3 years using the app
October 29, 2013

Positive experience thus far. Intuitive interface and easy to setup. Our customers are accumulating points and they're happier for it. We'd recommend it.

Haute Hijab