Sale ‑ All in one

Sale ‑ All in one

by Saio

Bulk Discounts, Product discount, Countdown Timer, Sales Timer

Tai Rittichai

Destroyed my website. I turned off the app after the sale and the sales prices stayed on my website. I couldn't fix this and I am still waiting to hear back from their customer support. I emailed them at 930 am and it is now 5 pm. I wouldn't trust this app.

Bedfordshirebeardco

The app crashed whilst deactivating a sale and wouldn't revert my prices. Had to remove the app and redo all the pricing manually. Completely let down especially as you have to pay for the app...avoid!

Harmony Boutique 2

Have had nothing but problems - am uninstalling - I have had prices all over the place and anything I manually do it over-writes.

I have wasted so much time on this.........

Had sale rack before and found this not good as well : (

Country Pursuits

It's "ok" but I am uninstalling it. You can no longer adjust your prices on regular shopify when this App in active. It also needs you create clusters of products to discount rather than allowing you to choose item by item.

Tc Straps

So easy to use....make is simple to create discounts for different products. Seems to work faster than most discount sale apps.

If you do promotions, this one is a must.

Ringaboy Casual Wear

Technical stuff: Brooklyn theme, with apps: PageSpeed, Judge.me, Klaviyo, Order Printer, and Signifyd, plus Sale - All In One

This app worked perfectly for my Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales. After backing up my products, I installed the app and went through the menu structure which is self-explanatory (I manually turned my sales on and off, but you can automate by date and time). I discounted my whole store by 15%, and 'saved' the sale. A progress wheel appeared at the top of my screen. With about 450 products, discounting took about 3 minutes. Upon completion and rechecking my site, the app showed my existing list prices, then struck through them, and placed a discounted price (in red) immediately to the right. In the upper left corner of my product image, there was a small circle that appeared with text inside that said "SAVE $X.XX" (actual numbers were shown in real life). Holiday orders came through without any pricing hitch. This morning, I stopped the sale, and after a progress bar and about 3 minutes again, all prices returned to normal. Perfect.

Simply put, you cannot beat this app for simplicity and error free discounting in your store. Plus, there are several of ways to do a sale in this app - check it out to see if it meets your needs. The developer responds promptly if you have any questions, and the app treats your product database with kid gloves.

Klay Life

We have just installed this app to use for Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales. It was incredible easy to install, worked just like it said it would and is a very good price.
There aren't any of the more premium features like some of the other apps with regards to customizing the look & feel of the notifications, hence it doesn't have the premium price tag.

Would recommend.

Triple Mountain

I was a little worried, considering the first review left for this app, but I can assure everyone that whatever issue that person had has been corrected. I added this app to our store and in less than a minute I was able to put a whole category on sale. To fully test it, I then deleted the sale and made sure items went back to regular price. They did - It works perfectly and super efficiently.

I love that we can post more than one sale at once, setting priorities to insure that everything is priced correctly - and even this is easy to do with this app. With all the sales listed on one screen, it's easy to see what's happening on our store and start, schedule or end sales. We have almost a thousand items on our store, so this is going to take the hassle out of running sales, which is great news for our customers!

Eleda
Triple Mountain Model Horses
www.TripleMountain.com

Consilkbh

Works really well for our store. Fast updating of sale prices which saves us tons of time. Great price as well. So far, very pleased with this app.

Goodscph

We have been using this app for about the last year or so. it helped us out during are BFCM sales again this year as last year.