Sale ‑ All in one

Sale ‑ All in one

by Saio

Bulk Discounts, Product discount, Countdown Timer, Sales Timer

Dimm Is

Overall our experience using this app was just great! We ran our Black Friday sale with it and it went very well. We created 11 different sales for different discounts and scheduled them to start at the same time and end at a specific time. Everything worked as expected. However, the app did become unavailable for a couple of hours while the sale was active but that did not affect the sale at all. We chose this app over a more expensive one and we’re very happy with it. It is a very simple app that does what it’s supposed to do. I would have given this app 5 stars if it had not become unresponsive.

Decadorn

Totally failed on Black Friday. Error message saying 'Something's gone wrong'. I've lost sales. Shocking.

Sigrid Design

Easy to use especially for me, the new beginner, I am hurry up for the black friday Sale.

Vintage Vogue Llc

Wonderful app...does exactly what it says. Easy to use. Created sales all the time. No problems whats so ever. Love this product. Highly recommend it

Mercibisous

Not very satisfied with this app, I had a few issues. I prefer to cancel my subscription and get another app, even if it is very complicated to re organize all the reductions...

Projects 78

Easy to work with and works perfectly for Black friday. Highly recommended!

Skandinavisk

Been looking for this app!! Works wonders for our store - saves us tons of time by not having set each product on sale one at the time.

Buddhapants 2

Never works to disable and add products. Spent 3 hours today and it is still not working. DO NOT recommend this app.

Ivyleecopenhagen

This is an awesome and affordable app which makes it easy to schedule or launch sales for BFCM. Best app for simple sales.

Gearfashion

I just made a sale with 30% on the hotpants collection.

The sale ended up for T-shirts,hoddis and so forth.

Is it wurth pay $ 7.99 a month for that?