Sale ‑ All in one

Sale ‑ All in one

by Saio

Bulk Discounts, Product discount, Countdown Timer, Sales Timer

Kat Scrappiness

I used this app a few times and it worked okay but the last time i used it, it changed the prices of all of the products in one category, ruined my shop and now I have to manually reprice hundreds of items

The Entrepreneur's Closet

This app works as described - Ever since "sale rack" is shutting down, I had to find a new sale app quickly as I have a lot of products. So glad I found this app.

Dick Johnson

Not good. Do random things and Im now waited 30 minutes to discount kick in.... do not download. Its easy to manage but its not working good.

Litttle

It actually increases the prices of the products, and not decreases them!

I should've listened to the other guys who wrote bad reviews. This is not worth even trying in my opinion, sorry.

Ennyluap 2

Makes life easy! A simple way to create sales.

Janggalay

Not great!!. The app does not show the original price of the item on the listing. There is a sale sign posted on the items photo but when the customer reviews the item they can tell how much the item has been reduced by or if this is the reduced price or the normal price. The whole idea of a sale app is to create excitement and show customers the reduction in price. Not just change the price.

Cordoza Nail Supply

Awesome customer service. Eric is extremely helpful and I will use this app for every sale I do in the future! Highly recommend! Thank you!

Vanity Collections 2

Do not use this app!! It changed the prices not a problem but when I ended the sale the prices would not revert back and I had to manually change them myself. What a nightmare !

Rdkl U

It increased the product prices instead of decreasing and kept on doing it...Does not work properly !

Tiny Style

Great app! Makes sales super quick and easy. We've been using Sale All in One by Saio for almost a year now. There were a few bugs to begin with, however since the update a few months back it has been working perfectly.
Excellent customer service also, thank you Eric!