Sale ‑ All in one

Sale ‑ All in one

by Saio

Bulk Discounts, Product discount, Countdown Timer, Sales Timer

FEAR-NONE Gear Clothing

A very good app that works and is very stable. But for bigger stores it does affect the loading times of your pages- esp. collections. Our load time from our homepage to any collections pages doubles to triples with this app.... from 2 to 7 seconds to more. We do have hundreds of products but no other app has caused this. Hopefully SAIO will fix this problem.
So, a great app but there is a price to pay.

December 22, 2019

Hi FEAR-NONE, thank you for trying our app, and thank you for your review! Our app only updates the prices of your products on the backend of Shopify. It is in no way connected to the frontend of you shop, and can't affect the load time of your site.
Is there any other change you have made to your store recently, or any other new app? Please reach out to us if you would like some help tracking the issue down. Thanks!

the last conspiracy

Love this app - its saving us so much time when doing sales. We use this for BFCM and other sales.
We have a few extra things we wanted to add and the support was very helpful.

SecondCell.ca

*** UPDATE ***
App not working anymore! Need it ASAP for Boxing day!! Great app, really. Does what it's supposed to be. Only recommandation : Please put a ''select all'' button to select all our promotion. That would be really great, instead of clicking all my 80 sales each time to activate them.

October 18, 2019

Hi,

We tried to email you a few days after you update your review.
Let us know if you need any help with the app.

Thanks
Saio Team

Sassy & Southern

TERRIBLE. So slow that it freezes up. Causes more trouble than anything. Has me in a HUGE MESS right now!!!

Maska Mode

It's super slow every time you have to enable or disable a sale and support answer is that they experience an issue at that moment. That's not true, it's always VERY slow.
Support takes more time than the update to answer. So by the time they speed it up it's too late.

June 21, 2019

Hi,
Thank you for the review :). The more products you have the longer it takes.

Next time you enable a sale and feel it take to long - email our support and they can speed it up for you.

Thanks

Fabric Muse

This app is exactly what I have been searching for. It is clear, simple to use and has so many versatile functions compared to the other apps that are getting these basics SO WRONG! Very happy to have found this. =)

G&M Gizmo and Monkey

:( .

SportsGiftsDirect.co.uk

Beware of this APP it caused me alot of work - it removed pricing from items not even included in the sale!!!!!, it removed compare at pricing from radom collection's It is extremely slow at processing the sale and removing takes hours!!!!!

peaceofhome.se

The support is great and very fast, however I would warn anybody to use the app as it changed 700 prices in my store automatically even though I had not setup anything for them via this app. Their support helped me reset this however I was in panic and cannot use this app anymore as it does not work.

ViSSEVASSE

Great app for doing sales - we have been using this one ever since it got released on the app store.
Keep up the good work Saio.