Sale ‑ All in one

Sale ‑ All in one

by Saio

Bulk Discounts, Product discount, Countdown Timer, Sales Timer

Marcellamoda

Very poor performance! The App works very slow, does not show what the % of SALE actually and when a user is on the garment page nowhere is marked that there is a sale. Bugging all the time.

February 28, 2020

Hi Marcellamode, thank you for your review, and sorry the app is not performing the way you had hoped.
Unfortunately, the app only updates the product prices on the backend of Shopify. How the discount is displayed to your customers is controlled entirely by your theme code. There are often options in your theme customization area on how to display sale information, but if there are none for your theme, you may need to have a developer help you update the code

camoLOTS.com

I tried the app three different times, for a 20% sitewide sale, it increased all my prices. Thank gosh for an UNDUE button that reversed this out three times.

January 13, 2020

Hi camoLOTS.com,

Thanks for reaching out, and thank you for your review. Sorry the app isn't performing the way you were hoping.
The app assumes that if there is a price in the "compare at price" field, it is the not-on-sale price, and uses that to calculate the new price.

If there is not a number in the "compare at price" field, then the app uses the number in the "price" field as the not-on-sale price to calculate from.

We structured our app this way because we've found that trying to calculate new prices from items that are currently on sale creates too much of a mess and too much confusion.

I hope that helps, and please let me know if you have any other questions,

Eric
SAIO Team

Sassy & Southern

TERRIBLE. So slow that it freezes up. Causes more trouble than anything. Has me in a HUGE MESS right now!!!

G&M Gizmo and Monkey

:( .

peaceofhome.se

The support is great and very fast, however I would warn anybody to use the app as it changed 700 prices in my store automatically even though I had not setup anything for them via this app. Their support helped me reset this however I was in panic and cannot use this app anymore as it does not work.

Kat Scrappiness

I used this app a few times and it worked okay but the last time i used it, it changed the prices of all of the products in one category, ruined my shop and now I have to manually reprice hundreds of items

Dick Johnson

Not good. Do random things and Im now waited 30 minutes to discount kick in.... do not download. Its easy to manage but its not working good.

Litttle

It actually increases the prices of the products, and not decreases them!

I should've listened to the other guys who wrote bad reviews. This is not worth even trying in my opinion, sorry.

Vanity Collections 2

Do not use this app!! It changed the prices not a problem but when I ended the sale the prices would not revert back and I had to manually change them myself. What a nightmare !

Rdkl U

It increased the product prices instead of decreasing and kept on doing it...Does not work properly !

Previous 1