Sale ‑ All in one

Bulk Discounts, Product discount, Countdown Timer, Sales Timer

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Importadora Victoria

ya llevamos usándola en fechas especiales por aproximadamente 2 años y siempre ha ido muy bien, recomendada!

Godsofmankind

Great app, can't find a flaw, my go to for holidays and discounts. Works like a Charm.

Jujumello Intimates

It's such an amazing and easy-to-use app. It is a must-have app when you conduct a sale! It works perfectly and I completely love it so much!

Sigrid Design

Easy to use especially for me, the new beginner, I am hurry up for the black friday Sale.

Vintage Vogue Llc

Wonderful app...does exactly what it says. Easy to use. Created sales all the time. No problems whats so ever. Love this product. Highly recommend it

Projects 78

Easy to work with and works perfectly for Black friday. Highly recommended!

Skandinavisk

Been looking for this app!! Works wonders for our store - saves us tons of time by not having set each product on sale one at the time.

Ivyleecopenhagen

This is an awesome and affordable app which makes it easy to schedule or launch sales for BFCM. Best app for simple sales.

Tc Straps

So easy to use....make is simple to create discounts for different products. Seems to work faster than most discount sale apps.

If you do promotions, this one is a must.

Ringaboy Casual Wear

Technical stuff: Brooklyn theme, with apps: PageSpeed, Judge.me, Klaviyo, Order Printer, and Signifyd, plus Sale - All In One

This app worked perfectly for my Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales. After backing up my products, I installed the app and went through the menu structure which is self-explanatory (I manually turned my sales on and off, but you can automate by date and time). I discounted my whole store by 15%, and 'saved' the sale. A progress wheel appeared at the top of my screen. With about 450 products, discounting took about 3 minutes. Upon completion and rechecking my site, the app showed my existing list prices, then struck through them, and placed a discounted price (in red) immediately to the right. In the upper left corner of my product image, there was a small circle that appeared with text inside that said "SAVE $X.XX" (actual numbers were shown in real life). Holiday orders came through without any pricing hitch. This morning, I stopped the sale, and after a progress bar and about 3 minutes again, all prices returned to normal. Perfect.

Simply put, you cannot beat this app for simplicity and error free discounting in your store. Plus, there are several of ways to do a sale in this app - check it out to see if it meets your needs. The developer responds promptly if you have any questions, and the app treats your product database with kid gloves.

Previous 1