Sale ‑ All in one

Sale ‑ All in one

by Saio

Bulk Discounts, Product discount, Countdown Timer, Sales Timer

Blissful Boutique

Super easy to use, easy to learn...not over complicated. Responds fairly quickly to questions when needed.

February 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're glad you like the app!

the last conspiracy

Love this app - its saving us so much time when doing sales. We use this for BFCM and other sales.
We have a few extra things we wanted to add and the support was very helpful.

Fabric Muse

This app is exactly what I have been searching for. It is clear, simple to use and has so many versatile functions compared to the other apps that are getting these basics SO WRONG! Very happy to have found this. =)

ViSSEVASSE

Great app for doing sales - we have been using this one ever since it got released on the app store.
Keep up the good work Saio.

The Entrepreneur's Closet

This app works as described - Ever since "sale rack" is shutting down, I had to find a new sale app quickly as I have a lot of products. So glad I found this app.

Ennyluap 2

Makes life easy! A simple way to create sales.

Cordoza Nail Supply

Awesome customer service. Eric is extremely helpful and I will use this app for every sale I do in the future! Highly recommend! Thank you!

Tiny Style

Great app! Makes sales super quick and easy. We've been using Sale All in One by Saio for almost a year now. There were a few bugs to begin with, however since the update a few months back it has been working perfectly.
Excellent customer service also, thank you Eric!

A W Shop N Save

Great Experience using this app!

Lilylin Designs

Great app. Easy to use and works great.

Previous 1 3