Estimated Delivery Date: Boost

Boost sales with Estimated delivery date, Stock countdown

$4.98/month. 14-day free trial.

Great British Products

So far so good, the app works great and support has been very quick and helpful. They have even updated some features based on our recommendations to improve their app.

RealDeal Stores

Great App you can trust, do everything it is supposed to do really well .. so simple and easy to use... highly recommend it

INS Hobby

Wow, such a great user friendly APP i ever seen. Completely fulfilled my needs! Also, their customer service response is lightning speed!

BEAUTY AND INFINITY

Wonderful!! Exactly something that I was looking for some time and this app just gave it to me and for free.

Litupgarden

Awesome app and topnotch customer service, highly recommend! This is exactly the app I want for my site. The best part: it's completely FREEE!

TimonAndre Fashion

I love the app... easy to customize. So far i have no issues with it. It would have been nice if we could customize the estimated delivery widget to fit the style of our store. But aside we definitely recommends this app.

CrystallineMe

Great app and amazing customer support! My theme was slightly different and was having troubles with it and they helped very fast.

ZLATNAporcelain

Great app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Recommend!

Sports Yours

This apps is amazing and very helpful for customer to check when they will receive their package similar to Amazon which will give credits to your website. Plus the support is super fast.

Chamaye

Installation et configuration plus que facile. Pas de ligne de code, tout est customisable. Bref parfait !