Estimated Delivery Date: Boost

Boost sales with Estimated delivery date, Stock countdown

$4.98/month. 14-day free trial.

Designs By Wildside

So far the app is working, and service is great. It wasn't hard to get this set up and I haven't had any issues with it. I would def try this since it's free.

JALIAM

The best customer service so far. The app is awesome and if you need help the customer team is the best, believe me.

Creative Fans

awsome app which is free too!
Highly recommended for the beginers who are trying to sell product online.

MIGOZE

This app is amazing, compared to other apps that I've used, this app doesn't glitch out or anything, it's features are better than most apps out there and customer support responds fairly quickly. Would recommend it to anyone.

My Furever Memories

exactly what I have been looking for! Other apps are too complicated to use. This app is EASY to use.

oatmlkindia

This is as easy as it looks, genuinely!
Very easy and nice.
Simple to install, working fast and accurately.

August 27, 2021

maxzol

Amazing app I really like it and got used to seeing it in my store. I go into my store 100 times a day it adds a lot to my product page and i recommend downloading it

Gotta jewelry

This app is simple and extremely useful. In addition, it's free, it's unlike any other app on Shopify. Extremely fast customer support, I've never seen that.
I love this app and I recommending it.
Thanks so much for this app.

August 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review, always at your service! - Team GoSunflower88

Glimsbee

Great App! Simple to use and does helps to have a boost in Sales and is free! definitely recommend!

August 3, 2021

Thanks so much for sharing this review. This is amazing to hear. If you need anything, please just reach out! - Team GoSunflower88

The Perfume Bazaar

Excellent App. Just what I needed, simple date range estimator free app. It's quite easy to use, thanks team.

June 16, 2021