Estimated Delivery Date: Boost

Boost sales with Estimated delivery date, Stock countdown

$4.98/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hangout Hub

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app totally worth it because its free to use..................................................

trendyful

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 11 hours

An amazing app! So easy to use! It took me only a few minutes to set up the shipping info and align it the way I wanted! I can't thank the developer enough for their kindness to make available for free! You are awesome! I reached out with a question and they came back to me right away with directions! Well Done!!!!

American Pride Unlimited

Great app and its free. Support was very responsive and fixed issues quickly. Would definitely recommend this app!

VHN Shop - Vahann

Location Morocco

best app ever and it's free. it can do magic. i recommended for every shopify user. wooooooooooooooooooow

Norteada Once

Location Mexico

I have just installed this app and it is great to let know costumers where their products may be shipped, and it has been so easy!!! I will be updating, but so far so good.

IsyMarket.ch | Boutique en ligne de tout à prix fou!

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Thanks GoSunflower88 Team
Fast support great , very good good good .................................

Pedal & Chain

Simple app and helpful support! Would recommend for stores wanting to make their delivery dates clear on product pages.

CIP-Solutions

My products have different shipping and delivery windows. I thought it was complicated when I first added the App; however, with a little observation and a couple of email replies to my questions at midnight, my time was smashing. I do recommend this App for anyone with various delivery options, it's super. Thanks for your great support in the midnight hour.

Bevi Siciliano

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 5 hours

App ottima che fa il suo dovere e assistenza a 5 stelle. Hanno risposto alla mia richiesta di assistenza in pochi minuti risolvendo tutto in modo velocissimo. Complimenti. La consiglio a tutti

Gunzu

Location Peru

Muy buena app, se puede configurar los tiempos estimados por pais,producto ,y el soporte atiende rápidamente tus dudas.