4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its simplicity, efficiency, and user-friendly interface. They appreciate features like countdown timers, variant level control, and pre-set discounts for driving sales and reducing errors. The app's seamless integration with various themes and ability to handle multiple sale campaigns are also praised. The support team is commended for their quick assistance. Regular updates and the app's reliability during sales are highlighted. Merchants frequently mention the easy customization and fast customer support.

November 21, 2023

Schneller und persönlicher Support. App funktioniert einfach und intuitiv.

fainz® Shop
Germany
About 1 hour using the app
HeartCoding replied November 22, 2023

Vielen lieben Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen und uns so eine positive Bewertung geschrieben haben. Sollten wir Ihnen zukünftig irgendwie behilflich sein können, freuen wir uns jederzeit, von Ihnen zu hören. Freundliche Grüße, Ihr Heartcoding Team

May 2, 2021

Excellent app - exactly what I need for my sales. Easy to use selecting products you want to put on sale. Great support and service too.

Lauren & Louise
New Zealand
6 days using the app
HeartCoding replied May 3, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review. If you need anything in the future do not hesitate to contact us again anytime. Kind regards

November 28, 2021

Ich liebe diese App- ein wirkliches Highligt im App-Dschungel! Wären doch mehr Apps so: einfach strukturiert, gut verständlich ohne viel Schnick-Schnack und tut genau, was sie soll! Dazu ein Top-Support, der in Rekordzeit geantwortet hat! Vielen Dank dafür, bitte mehr in der Art!

engel + banditen
Germany
HeartCoding replied November 29, 2021

Vielen lieben Dank für diese tolle Bewertung! Sollten wir Euch zukünftig mal wieder unterstützen können, so freuen wir uns jederzeit von Euch zu hören! Liebe Grüße

December 1, 2020

We went through at least 5 other apps and while the functions of this one can be found in others, the support HeartCoding provides has been better. I was worried the prices would not revert completely (something that happened with another app) but it worked perfectly.

The Desk Bandit
HeartCoding replied December 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and the kind words - very much appreciated. If we can assist you in any way please do not hesitate to contact us again!

July 13, 2020

Excelent service and very helpful for doing better business.
Application includes nice items and in case of the need of support inmediate support is provided. 100% recommended.

Forever 21
Bolivia
HeartCoding replied July 15, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! If you need anything else do not hesitate to contact us anytime!

November 16, 2021

Excellent app with excellent support, everything works good and plugin was adapted for my theme within 30 minutes

Biotiful Brands
Romania
HeartCoding replied November 16, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review - we really appreciate you took the time! If you need anything in the future do not hesitate to contact us anytime. Kind regards

March 3, 2022

The app is straightforward and easy to use no issues. Plus the customer service is great at responding to my request in a timely manner overall very satisfied.

Texas Toy Factory
HeartCoding replied March 5, 2022

Edited December 1, 2022

I'm updating this review. The server error was very frustrating and did make us look unprofessional when we had said to customers the sale would end at a certain time and were unable to do anything about it, however the app is run by a small business and as a small business owner I understand that unfortunately these things can happen and I really do believe that they have done all they can to prevent it from happening again. The app is really slick and the countdown banners are particularly effective. I'll use it again for January sales. Really nice and slick app until my Black Friday sale should have ended, but kept going and when I try to access the app it says 'server error (500)'. I deleted the app hoping this would fix it, but it didn't. I went into the code of my website and deleted that, but somehow this app is still controlling the sale on my website. How is that even possible? I tried redownloading it, but got the same 'server error (500)'. It's now 1am, I've told all of my followers that the sale ended at midnight and I guess I'll wait a day or so to hear back from the company, because they don't have live chat and Shopify couldn't help. Such a mess. I feel really let down by this company

Dreambutdonotsleep
HeartCoding replied November 29, 2022

Dear Dreambutdonotsleep,
thank you for taking the time and writing a review. We absolutely understand your anger and disappointment. One of our third-party providers had a technical issue tonight and therefore our app was unavailable for a short period of time which is inexcusable, especially at this time of the year. We made a mistake relying on the performance of this partner who couldn't deliver as promised. Of course we will change this service provider asap to make sure this does not happen again in the future. As customer satisfaction is our key priority we really want to take this chance to deeply apologize for all the trouble - although we know that this helps little in retrospect. If there is something we can do to regain your trust in our product or assist anyhow we would be happy to do anything within our capabilities.
Kind regards, Norbert

December 13, 2021

- The app is light with little to no impact on store speed performance
- Installs code in the theme only at your request (for special labels)
- Support is fast and quite helpful. - App is pretty useful for merchants constantly running promotions. Our use case:
We have different promotions on multiple items every week; every week we must return the prices to the original price. We were looking for an app to also add a min. required amount to get the discount (to increase AOV) How it worked for us:
Using the app you can add a % or $ value discount on product(s) or collection(s). It does that by populating the discounted price in "price" field and the pre-discount offer in the "compare with" field. At the end of the promotions, you can either automatically or manually return the prices to their original value. Improvements: Its only missing setting conditions for applying the discount, eg. Buy 1 get 1 at X price but this is not easy to do with Shopify so I wish the developers all the best of luck adding the feature.

HalalBoodschapjes.nl
Netherlands
4 days using the app
HeartCoding replied December 13, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review - we really appreciate you took the time! Regarding your improvement proposal: we are currently developing / investigating those features, but as you said, it is not easy to implement this - but we are working on it. If you need anything in the future do not hesitate to contact us anytime. Kind regards

May 11, 2020

The app is really nice and simple to use, not complicated at all. And the reply from the team is very prompt, they are very helpful too. And most importantly, the charge is very affordable!

UNIQSO
Malaysia
4 days using the app
HeartCoding replied May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We always try tu support our customers as fast and helpful as possible - do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions!