Sale & Discount Manager

Sale & Discount Manager

by HeartCoding

product discount & scheduled sales, variant discount

noni

The app is absolutely amazing, but what really makes it shine is the support. I needed to integrate the sale tag and Norbert came back to me within five minutes and fixed my template at once. I am really pleased and I recommend the app and HeartCoding unreservedly!

The LibR8ed

The app was pretty simple to use, but I wanted to add the price tags, so made contact with the info@ address. Norbert got back to me in minutes and did all the hard stuff, so I just had to publish the updated theme. a huge help.

CYTURN

Great app and outstanding support! I got all the help I needed to customize it according to all my wishes and I´m super pleased. Easy to handle tool to cover the needs perfectly!

MagicTack

Awesome app. Even big collections are discounted really fast. Thanks fr the great & fast support, emailed back in 6h. 5 stars

WANT Apothecary EU

This app is great for bulk discounting and super easy to install. It works really quickly too! They were very quick to respond when we had questions :)

Seginus Lighting

This is a great solution for stores in need for single or multiple discount running at the same time. Runs smoother and faster than other apps and very reliable. Powerful filtering options and amazing support whenever we had an issue. Highly recommended. !

DP USA

Perfect Sale App! With this tool sales, discounts and promotions are so EASY, fast and 100% reliable!!! And the advanced filters make it even
easier! Highly recommended

Survival Gear Systems

The app does everything it says. has made making discounts very easy. Awesome, very awesome, customer support. I sent an email about a feature and they replied almost instantly. They did not have the feature but said they will work on it and make it happen in the future.

Highly recommended

Alexis Mote

Great, easy and intuitive app that does exactly what it says. I especially like how it leaves no doubt as how it will function. Some of the other apps might have been more advanced but also left you vulnerable if you don't know exactly what your are doing.

Also, very fast and effective support.

Ringober

Very good app. Very easy to use and updates the prices of the store very quickly. It's easier of you have lots of products in your store and you quickly want to run an offer on them.