Sale Discount Wizard

Sale Discount Wizard

by Wensia

Put products and collections on sale without discount codes

Tamaraataalijewelry

Great customer service! They respond directly to the emails!
The app is really cool and helpful, and targets customers.

Haircandee Hair Co. LLC

We downloaded this app to help us quickly maneuver between sales. This app helps us to quickly change prices, displays the original and sales price! On top of that, the customer service is superb! We ran into a slight user error issue. We emailed them and provided our whatsapp number, in no time we were contacted via WhatsApp. The communication was quick and effective, and we were even offered a phone call to help us work through the issue (which was our fault). Last, an error, completely unrelated to the app but more of a design/ development issue was spotted by the Sales Wizard App team. He was knowledgeable, and quickly went in and fixed our design/ development issue! We have had a great experience thus far, and look forward to continuing to use this app!

Tillett's

Easy to use and great pricing. Not only can you easily schedule sales with difference discounts but you can also set it up easily so discount codes cannot be applied to sale items. This has made a long task super easy for my business! On top of this it comes with great fast acting advice.

Supernova Studio

Installs automatically and works great. Makes customized sales easy to do. I needed assistance and contacted the team, Marius sorted it in one hour! Highly recommended.

Rally Life

We love this app it works great for us. Very simple to use and allows us to run the type of sales we want to run.

Vintage Jewel Box

This is a great app which makes it easy to run a sale in your store. You can select or deselect individual items which is great if you don't want to put an entire collection on sale. Very time saving!

UleiCBD.ro

Awesome app, works like a charm and it saves me a lot of time. Support team is great and responds fast.

Samurai Blaze

Great time saving app. If you have hundreds of products and spend hours individually setting sale prices, you need this app. I really like the ability to add and remove tags automatically.

Main and Local

Great App to run scheduled sales on multiple products. Excellent customer service! Very quick responses!

Chicago Creative Co.

This app was super easy to use and preformed exactly as I needed it to. I was having a "countdown sale" during which discounts got larger as time passed. With this app I was able to schedule progressive discounts across my entire store. It added sales tags and included the regular price so people could see how much they were saving. Highly recommend.

Previous 1