Sale Whee

Sale Whee

by Wensia

Put products and collections on sale like a pro!

Samurai Blaze

Great time saving app. If you have hundreds of products and spend hours individually setting sale prices, you need this app. I really like the ability to add and remove tags automatically.

Main and Local

Great App to run scheduled sales on multiple products. Excellent customer service! Very quick responses!

Chicago Creative Co.

This app was super easy to use and preformed exactly as I needed it to. I was having a "countdown sale" during which discounts got larger as time passed. With this app I was able to schedule progressive discounts across my entire store. It added sales tags and included the regular price so people could see how much they were saving. Highly recommend.

Workboot

I've just switched to this app, and in the first week it has already far outperformed the other one. It's very easy to use and works like a charm. It offers little perks that other apps don't, like allowing me to force the decimals to .95 or .99, and to add and remove tags as the sales switch over. Also the obvious - automatic start/stop times. My first two sales have worked seamlessly, I'm very happy with this app.

HipHip.ro

Great application, works exactly as it should. It's super easy to add or remove products from sale. Support was quick and the team even implemented a couple of our suggestions.

I am also very happy that the app does not change the theme at all, most of the other similar applications insert code into the theme. It's important for me not to mess with the theme unless absolutely necessary.

It's also the only such application that can also remove a tag when products go on sale, no other app does this.