Sales Motivator ‑ Free Gifts

Offer free gifts for products or based on cart total value

From $14.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

KOREDEN KOZMETİK®

Location Turkey

I found the app I was looking for. It has been a very useful application for my store. Customer service has always been helpful.

Beaducation

Excellent app! Love the way you can customize colors and the support is excellent! I recommend this app for sure.

Artègo Hair Professional

Location Netherlands

I had to reach out because I wanted to change something within the shopping cart. Adam helped me fix this and now it works perfectly! Very good app, easy to install and good customer help!

Lexen

This app is awesome and looks nice with icon and works really good with even theme 2.0 latest one and with Shopify Plus. and lightning fast customer/tech service. everyone should have this app! highly for recommended!

Clean Kiss

I just loaded this app and seems to be working well so far. The setup was very easy. I had to reach out to support and Adam was able to help me very quickly and efficiently to make a modification that I needed for my shop. It is too new to see what ROI I will get on the app though.

1MORE

i can use the Free Gifts APP to achieve the function of buying one and get a free gift, the app support is very patient and can solve all my problems.

Kalk Store

Location Spain

This app is perfect to add free gift with purchase and place it in the cart. The customer service is great and quick. We are very satisfied with the app.

Beautinow

Location Netherlands

Be aware!!! I downloaded this app a few days ago and didn't find it helpful so I deleted it. But something horrible happened afterward - all of the products I set as a gift before become FREE via the storefront. I guess the mechanism of this app is in order to make a product as Free Gift, they duplicate the product and mark its price as 0. And so even after you delete the app, those duplicates stay and their price remains 0. This is utterly ridiculous. I have to warn you before you download this app. It will harm your business.

May 6, 2022

Hello,
we are so sorry about this situation. This app create gifts as "hidden" products. There is probably conflict with another 3rd party app, which show these products in front store. Its no problem for us to help you with this situation.
You can write us to info@singleton-software.com and we will help you with it asap.

Best regards,
Adam from singleton software

Europesnus.com

Location Denmark

Its a very good customer service, and the app is great for selling more on shopify. Furthermore they can change the placement on request.

The Creamery

Was looking for an app that would help customers receive a free gift with purchase and the app actually place the item in the cart - this app does it the smoothest. It also allows you to customize the messaging. Customer service is great. I had a couple issues with the dates of my promotions not saving or changing dates when I hit save. Also it creates a duplicate item in your inventory, then changes that duplicate item's inventory. I foresee this allowing issues with inventory numbers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11