Sales Motivator ‑ Free Gifts

Sales Motivator ‑ Free Gifts | Reviews

by Singleton software

Offer free gifts for products or based on cart total value

Millys Store

Easy to use and set up free gift options. Very helpful customer service when I had a slight issue. Resolved within the hour. Thank you

Four Seasons Test USA

Really appreciate the help and work done to get what we need. The app is simple straight forward and support is A++

Sobel Westex Home

Great support and app did the trick for what we were trying to accomplish. definitely recommend to use.

Maison Close - FR

This app is easy to use. The Support of the app was available and they solved all my issues quickly.

Aurum Brothers

Needed some customizations last moment for Black Friday, the support was helpful and fixed my issues very fast. The app looks simple and works great overall.

The Dog Mum

Simple cheap app that does what it says it will! Great support. And one of the few apps that didn't mess with our theme settings. Would recommend.

L'Atelier du Sourcil

Exactly the app I was looking for, works perfectly, support 10/10 and very friendly team, I recommend it.

My Castle Decor

This app is exactly what I was looking for the Gift game! Easy to use, simple, clean, working smooth! Customer support is also super fast and kind.

Rejuva Fresh

This application is easy to use and looks beautiful on the online store. Customer support responds to messages and is ready to help. If you are looking for a free good gift application, I would recommend this one.

Nessa

This app does everything I need, and Adam has been super helpful ensuring it looks exactly how I want it to look on my new site. Great customer service, and easy to use app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9