Sales Motivator ‑ Free Gifts

Offer free gifts for products or based on cart total value

From $14.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Style No Limits

Just installted the App and my gift was up an running within a few minutes. Adam from the support team was so helpful, I love that they have a live chat on their support team so you get your support immediately. Your really do not need to be techy to use this app.

REJUVENATION

This app was so helpful for an offer we were running. And the customer service was great and very helpful!

KAPLAN MD SKINCARE

The app is great if you're looking to include free gifts with purchases over a certain cart value. Technical support is also very responsive! We experienced some glitches, but Adam was able to resolve them within 24h of receiving our message.

MedDirect.ie

Great app, it does exactly what we needed for our ecommerce site, it is easy to use and there is excellent developer support when needed.

What a Crock Meals to Go LLC

This app crashed my website and even after uninstalling the app my customers were not able to view my products took us hours to fix and we are tech-savvy BE VERY CAREFUL if you download this app!

May 13, 2021

Hello,
this problem is already fixed :)
So sorry about it. It was because of new app update, but its already fixed and all is ok now.
Anyway, you can write email to support@singleton-software.com and we will check your store and try to help you.

Best regards,
Adam

Fable Beard Co.

Amazing app for gift functionality. Easy way to add special fun promos to your store. Support is super responsive as well!

Respiro

I really appreciate customer service who very helpful. I'll explore further to use your fitur. Thank you

The Book'd Store

Great customer service from the developers and team. Perfect app to automate free gifts in customer carts.

PetsOwnUs

Great app, love the look and versatility to offer customers a range of free gift option. Excellent customer service. Thank you!

catnapsofficial

The best cart software for free gifts out there, we have tested it out several times. Works really well.