Scarcity: Cart Countdown Timer

Hurrify: Cart Timer Reserve, Urgency Countdown Checkout Timer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

fruit soft serve

The app works well and does exactly what it says. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to add a count-down timer within their cart page.

Moxori

This app without a doubt increased my conversion rate. I had a few issues with text alignment but Shahar helped me out and fixed the issue within a day. I highly recommend the app, it will practically pay for itself if you have a good enough product and offer. :)

La Comet

The app works great! Also, Shahar responded to my inquiries immedietely and fixed my issues. I recommend for sure

Hobby1st

This is a very useful app. The customer service is also super quick at their work and he does a great job even when I made a selfish request.

TRIIBE(True Royalty Is Idealism Balance Empowerment)

This is a great app. It's very user-friendly. There is no need for coding when it comes to this app.

Contrareembolso VIP

Aplicación sencilla, dinámica y muy recomendable. Además tienen una atención de soporte excelente. Muchas gracias.

Angelina Belle Boutique

This app does exactly what I needed it to do. I had installed another app previously and it did not work in my theme, but the app developer wasn't much help. Therefore I decided to try this app instead. It needed an adjustment to get it to appear in my store, and Shahar made it happen very quickly. I'm very happy with the functionality and appearance of this app, and the support is exceptional. I decided to install another app from this developer, the Low in Stock app - I'm looking forward to using this one too!

blessedbycoco

The scarcity app is great to have in your store. Having the timer at checkout increases urgency and makes customers more likely to purchase. I needed help with getting the timer on mobile so I emailed and Shahar was very helpful. He fixed the problem within hours. I recommend this app! Great customer service as well.

Favorite Finds Shop

I am a web dev, but using liquid is something I hardly enjoy. For this reason, I subscribe to apps that quickly solve my problems. Not only does this app get me some sales (% increased) but as soon as I reached out for help to move the counter, they QUICKLY replied. Thanks a lot and keep this up, it's one app that most people should use!

menzava

Excellent App! Customer support is really great. They are very helpful and they respond really fast!

Previous 1 3 4