Scarcity: Cart Countdown Timer

Scarcity: Cart Countdown Timer

by Effective Apps

Create urgency in customers: Buy before the cart is destroyed!

menzava

Excellent App! Customer support is really great. They are very helpful and they respond really fast!

Candles Cartel

I uninstalled and reinstalled due to need. This app is good deserved the 2nd comment. Shopify should offer this for free though.

Vementa

Amazing and very easy and I really enjoyed getting this, Im so happy that I found this and it is defintely worth it

LIGE WATCH FRANCE

The support is very nice, they helped me to change the position of the countdown ! And the application is great

BW Monastery 吉祥宝聚寺

App is easy to use, and developer is most helpful.
When I reach out to them asking about changing of the position of the timer, they graciously volunteered to help me change the codes in my shop template! Definitely made my day!

Simply B'Wickt

This app was very useful and also very easy to set up and work with. I am glad that I downloaded it.

Answer4Life

simple yet effective! Still too early to call it , but I like the look, and price. Will come back after I get some more data with it

Paw Families

Wonderful app! Works very well and is easy to use. Creates a sense of urgency so buyers can taking action to purchase!

Classy Lique’s Boutique

super easy to set up I just installed it and it looks very nice and effective cant wait to see the results

Veoclear

Great app! Very easy to use and to install. The support team is also very reactive and effective. I recommend 100% , especially for its price!

Previous 1 3 4