Scarcity: Countdown Cart Timer

Hurrify: Reserved Cart Countdown Timer, Urgency Checkout Timer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Monke Boy

I was having an issue with the app and the developer had it fixed immediately. I would recommend this app.

Happyalo

Location Germany

Great app, great support. Helped me fast and competent, many thanks! There is not much more to say :)

Diamond Painting - Das Original

Location Germany

its really a perfect app for a great and fair price. The support was outstanding and very fast. im really happy to choose this app.

Lillabam

Location Switzerland

Great app, quick service...also work with translations on Weglot. Perfect for what we need in our shop. Thanks guys

vividsmile

Fixed my issue with the app as soon as possible. Shahar did a great job in fixing the minor issue with another app.

Consciousness on Fire Penny Kelly

We looked around a few times to find an app that would allow our customers to save the items in their cart for a few extra minutes to give them time to check out, and this app does exactly that! Great app! easy to use and does exactly what we want! Thank you!

Welt der Vierbeiner

The app is very good, it gives me a lot more and faster purchases. The support is extremely good, answers very quickly and adapted the app individually to my wishes. The support also changed a part for me that is not part of the app. I highly recommend the app!

My Zen Temple

Works great. Plenty of customizations and excellent support. Does what it says and does a good job at it.

Manjubaa

Works fine and has neat feature. Though UX/UI can be improved but it's one time process and it'll work fine after your setup. Can customize text / counter style and has options that let's you select what you want to do post counter reaches to zero.

Pekuliar

I use this app to help motivate customers on the Cart page to complete their order. I really like how it works fine for me, and the customer support helped me very much to customize some extra things.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6