Scarcity: Cart Countdown Timer

Scarcity: Cart Countdown Timer

by Effective Apps

Create urgency - encourage customers to buy before time's up!

Simply B'Wickt

This app was very useful and also very easy to set up and work with. I am glad that I downloaded it.

Answer4Life

simple yet effective! Still too early to call it , but I like the look, and price. Will come back after I get some more data with it

Paw Families

Wonderful app! Works very well and is easy to use. Creates a sense of urgency so buyers can taking action to purchase!

Classy Lique’s Boutique

super easy to set up I just installed it and it looks very nice and effective cant wait to see the results

Veoclear

Great app! Very easy to use and to install. The support team is also very reactive and effective. I recommend 100% , especially for its price!

WagnPurr Shop

Great support easy to install now time to test and see how well it works. Thanks guys for all the help.

CHARGERATE

Really great app and support. For little money you get a great tool to increase your conversion rate.

Peluche Geante

Great app and support thank you, I recommend using it. Support is very fast and efficient thank you

Dreamstuff

very good job from staff, very fast and nice with me, i recommanded this applications. thank you again

Slimsen

Good app, does exactly what it is supposed to do.

Had some issues and was well taken care of by Shahar until they were resolved.

Thanks again for helping out.

Previous 1 3