Scarcity: Cart Countdown Timer

Scarcity: Cart Countdown Timer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
January 23, 2023

I have owned and operated multiple Shopify stores in the past 5+ years and there are only a handful of apps that I've remained loyal to over the years. This app is one of them - I won't launch an e-commerce store without it! The widget, while simple, is incredibly effective. It enhances not only my website but also increases my conversion rates. The app is very affordable and comes with personalized service. Yes, the customer service team (shoutouts to Shahar) are some of the most efficient and helpful people I've ever worked with via chat support. 5/5 stars - I recommend and will always return for the Scarcity: Cart Countdown Timer app.

The Sugar Rose Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 4, 2023

Really good and fast customer service! I got help with everything that I needed within 10min. Defiantly recommend

SlickLash
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
October 18, 2022

really great app, if you need a countdown app for your store, go with this app, the support is fast and reachable 24h for me. go for it! 100% recommend!

malennachzahlen-erwachsene
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited September 21, 2022

the best app here on the marked for countdown timer. The support is support fast and really good! Can recommend this app for 100%

Diamond Painting - Das Original
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 22, 2022

Great Support and App works just perfectly! I've been using it for years now and it has always improved the CR.

Varonovo
Time spent using app: 5 days
August 9, 2022

Support impeccable et très réactif ! Petite modification à faire sur le thème faites dans la minute

Kanka Japan SE
Poland
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
August 1, 2022

Just downloaded today, got support instantly. Unmatched customer support. Shahar is the epitome of patience.

DUMBSMART
Time spent using app: 4 days
July 18, 2022

I had a problem and the support team help me solve it fast. Also, it looks clean to use. I can't wait to receive a lot of sales

FashionLittleBox
Time spent using app: 23 days
July 16, 2022

Un service clients toujours présent et efficace, ils acceptent mêmes les plus petit détails que je demande je recommande l'application

NaturisCare™
France
Time spent using app: 3 days
July 12, 2022

This app is the BEST! Im not even kidding i tried every single countdown cart timer app on Shopify and this was the best and CHEAPEST! I uninstalled and reinstalled a few times because I was trying to fix an issue I had without bothering the support team. I ended up just reaching out and they got it done instantly and were so kind! I love Effective apps!

Dreaming in Luna