Scarcity: Countdown Cart Timer

Hurrify: Reserved Cart Countdown Timer, Urgency Checkout Timer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Consciousness on Fire Penny Kelly

Time spent using app About 1 month

We looked around a few times to find an app that would allow our customers to save the items in their cart for a few extra minutes to give them time to check out, and this app does exactly that! Great app! easy to use and does exactly what we want! Thank you!

Welt der Vierbeiner

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is very good, it gives me a lot more and faster purchases. The support is extremely good, answers very quickly and adapted the app individually to my wishes. The support also changed a part for me that is not part of the app. I highly recommend the app!

My Zen Temple

Works great. Plenty of customizations and excellent support. Does what it says and does a good job at it.

Manjubaa

Location India

Works fine and has neat feature. Though UX/UI can be improved but it's one time process and it'll work fine after your setup. Can customize text / counter style and has options that let's you select what you want to do post counter reaches to zero.

Pekuliar

Location Portugal

I use this app to help motivate customers on the Cart page to complete their order. I really like how it works fine for me, and the customer support helped me very much to customize some extra things.

Shoppingverse

Location Austria

This was really improving my conversion rate! Had a small problem with the text alignement on mobile but it was fixed very fast. So everything fine.

spitzendeals

Location Germany

i installed it to show a cart reservation banner at my shop. its simple to install. For the question i got, the customer support helped me a lot, i can recommend this app!

fruit soft serve

The app works well and does exactly what it says. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to add a count-down timer within their cart page.

Moxori

This app without a doubt increased my conversion rate. I had a few issues with text alignment but Shahar helped me out and fixed the issue within a day. I highly recommend the app, it will practically pay for itself if you have a good enough product and offer. :)

La Comet

Location Spain

The app works great! Also, Shahar responded to my inquiries immedietely and fixed my issues. I recommend for sure