Scarcity: Cart Countdown Timer

Scarcity: Cart Countdown Timer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
July 11, 2022

Very good app. The staff is very helpful and prompt with help if you contact them. App does what it claims to do.

Rare Concepts
July 1, 2022

I was having an issue with the app and the developer had it fixed immediately. I would recommend this app.

Monke Boy
June 27, 2022

Great app, great support. Helped me fast and competent, many thanks! There is not much more to say :)

Happyalo
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 12, 2022

Great app, quick service...also work with translations on Weglot. Perfect for what we need in our shop. Thanks guys

Lillabam
Switzerland
April 15, 2022

Fixed my issue with the app as soon as possible. Shahar did a great job in fixing the minor issue with another app.

vividsmile
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 13, 2022

We looked around a few times to find an app that would allow our customers to save the items in their cart for a few extra minutes to give them time to check out, and this app does exactly that! Great app! easy to use and does exactly what we want! Thank you!

Consciousness on Fire Penny Kelly
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 17, 2022

The app is very good, it gives me a lot more and faster purchases. The support is extremely good, answers very quickly and adapted the app individually to my wishes. The support also changed a part for me that is not part of the app. I highly recommend the app!

Welt der Vierbeiner
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 12, 2022

Works great. Plenty of customizations and excellent support. Does what it says and does a good job at it.

My Zen Temple
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 25, 2022

Works fine and has neat feature. Though UX/UI can be improved but it's one time process and it'll work fine after your setup. Can customize text / counter style and has options that let's you select what you want to do post counter reaches to zero.

Manjubaa
India
Time spent using app: 17 days
February 24, 2022

I use this app to help motivate customers on the Cart page to complete their order. I really like how it works fine for me, and the customer support helped me very much to customize some extra things.

Pekuliar