Schema & Breadcrumbs

Schema & Breadcrumbs

by Bogdan

Breadcrumb navigation and schema for rich snippets | SEO boost

Selected Sales

This is a very good app the thing that I most enjoy is their customer support its fast and efficiently solving my problems.

Zodiac Gods

Incrediblely fast, and efficient developers and support. Surely enhanced my site with the navigation and indirectly the sales.

Best Buy Deals Global

Job welldone! Schema and Breadcrumbs fixed. Help is quick will recomend to anyone with a store that needs fixed. Once again welldone...

Varangian Spirit

Definitely the best schema app in the store I've tested.
Warning markings are indeed fixed and all the relevant schema markings are applied across the board.
And it's only $20, with one time charge. Other apps charge you more within two months and were not able to fix the schema markings for as well as Bogdan's app does.

Calm A Mama

Amazing app! Super effective if you want your website to appear on organic searches with rich snippets. Definitely a must if you want to enhance your SEO

Ow Bist?

Simple and easy to install and places breadcrumbs on my store beautifully. I did have one tiny little issue with a page title not displaying correctly but I contacted Bogdan and the issue was resolved almost immediately.

First class customer service! I would highly recommend this app, saved me a whole world of headaches trying to find and insert code myself, and worth every penny! Thank you, Bogdan!

DiamondArt.ca

Excellent app at an economical price! Schema & Breadcrumbs worked immediately after an easy install. To top it all off - as good as the app is Bogdan is even better! Available pre-sale and post-sale for any questions we had with quick responses. 5 stars and would give more if I could. Very happy with our purchase.

Kitchen Cleaning Supply

This app is awesome at automating an otherwise tedious learning process for someone who doesn't know much about structured data. Bogden was great and when I had emailed about an issue after running the google structured data test tool because of my large catalog size, he was able to help fix it within a matter of 24 hours!

Interiors InVogue

Bogdan created a custom integration for Judge.me reviews that is missing the full schema feature ("@type":"Review" precisely). From today, we're the only furniture store competing on the 1st page of Google that has a completely clean Schema without warnings, which also includes customer reviews for added SEO benefits.
With an affordable one-off payment, we couldn't have asked for a better overall Shopify improvement. This will benefit us in the long run as we collect more and more reviews, building the portfolio. Fantastic!

Paws in Padstow

Bargain!

Installed app and worked out of the box. Schema checked and all present without warnings, and breadcrumb works fine.

It did create additional white space between header and collection/product sections but this has flagged an opportunity for me to sort out the white space on my customised Venture theme.

These are both features that I had considered before but been too tight splash out on, but to get both for $20 one off payment is bargain.

Thanks!