Schema & Breadcrumbs

Schema & Breadcrumbs

by Bogdan

Breadcrumb navigation and schema for rich snippets | SEO boost

BonnieAndClydeAdult.com

Does not show nested collections, only one level... GARBAGE... Does not show nested collections, only one level... GARBAGE...

March 29, 2020

Sadly I believe this review was not meant for our app since you chose not to install it without a free trial plus you also left us a very graphic message for this reason. Please tell us how you managed to get this conclusion since you did not actually installed the app.

Booze Up

Great product, literally one click install and you are all set up.

I would also like to add, they also offer the very best support we have seen, ever.

We didn't have any issues with needing support for the app, we simply asked a little advice regarding Schema.

The support team replied within a few hours and actually completed our advice query for us, how is that for support!

Great app with first class support.

Catwa Deals

Update : The support team contacted me and fixed all the issues !
I am very pleased! now I can strongly recommend the app
I got Breadcrumbs editor , nothing about Schema .. did not help me with Schema issue in google
I really wish I did not waste my money on it and want refund

March 16, 2020

Hello and thank you for your honest opinion. However the changes may not be instantly visible, but I am sure that your schema is perfect now.
In case you are having any issues, please contact us. We offer almost instant support and solutions.

Platinum Leather Emporium

It took a small amount of time and after all was said and done , This is an awesome app fantastic support

SCHLITZOHR

Great app! Just install and you're done. We have changed something about the navigation. The support helped us to implement our idea. Good job, keep it up. Greetings from Germany!

Sparky Express Roadside Assistance Services

A very useful app! Easy to install, support available instantly, very affordable! SEO problems? This app makes them go away as soon as you install it. I highly recommend this app to all "shopifiers"!

Gutter Pro Vac

This is the simplest and cheapest upgrade to your SEO to give you a boost. Bogdan the developer is super responsive and very helpful...beyond most.
After installing it solved all of my errors in Google Search Console... definately adding it to my other stores... A+++++

The Greenhouse

All I can say is, WOW! I had a small issue after installing code, so I emailed support, and he quickly responded and fixed the problem and implemented all the code for me. My google structured data test now shows zero warnings or errors! Perfect! If you need help getting your rich snippets/structured data setup, this is the way to go!

Whipin Wild Rags

Thank you for removing all the old code fragments that we're causing errors and losing sales! This app is worth every penny and more!

Team Roper's Supply

WOW!! This is the best money I've spent. My product pages are ranking higher than ever on google now that all of the errors and warnings were corrected! YOU NEED THIS APP!