Schema & Breadcrumbs

Schema & Breadcrumbs

by Bogdan

Breadcrumb navigation and schema for rich snippets | SEO boost

Underground Lighting

Great Service, Quick replies. Helped code and implement app. Was super easy to deal with! Great must have plug in for SEO!
www.undergroundlighting.com

Chef's Satchel

Fantastic and quick. Thanks for the help. Definitely recommended. Fixed stuff right away. I definitely recommend it!

Leatherpunk

Great app! I recommend it. I've been in business for 18 years and even though I know code, it's nice to have help on these things so you're not spending too much time on it. Bogdan saved me a lot of time, was very helpful and fast to respond. The breadcrumb feature looks great, does what it's supposed to, and I don't have a monthly fee hanging over my head.

Spiral Dance Art Glass

Spiral Dance Art Glass

I needed help with Google's Structured Data and Schema. I contacted Schema and Breadcrumbs and explained my issues. Received a response within hours and Bogdan went over everything with me. I installed the app (at a great price I might add) and it was fixed within a matter of minutes. Customer service was excellent and the app is a breeze to use. One very happy customer. Thanks!!!

1 2 4 Next