Schema Plus for SEO , 388 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of schema types and customizable templates, allowing easy creation and implementation of schema markup without coding skills. Many commend the excellent customer service, noting quick responses and effective problem-solving. Merchants report improved search engine visibility, click-through rates, and SEO performance, as well as resolution of schema issues not addressed by Shopify. The app is praised for its automation and easy installation, though one merchant noted it slowed their site.

February 23, 2022

They are Sooo good! Immediately respond and have always fixed the issue really quickly. Ozzy is great to work with!

Nutrition Faktory
April 30, 2020

Awesome customer support - highly recommended! Baris will help you out even if you are a beginner in Schema.

Five Bloom
Germany
September 3, 2022

They solved my problems within 3 days. I think it's a really useful app. Their customer support is very fast.

Maverick Feather
November 18, 2022

I just installed the app this week. Had a quick video chat with the tech folks to setup the service, and they answered the questions. I am happy with the app and the customer service.

MakoStars Online Store
Japan
December 11, 2019

Amazing customer service. I had issues with my previous schema app which was was causing errors, and they fixed all the issues right away. All my pages are perfect and have schema now (where my previous app didn't cover all pages), and the errors are gone. Thank you!

Sol + Spirit
July 26, 2019

Finally someone knows what the expectation of their app is suppose to do. I had to have a little help from them but they were able to get the proper schema to make sure that it works in google search console.
People underate schema and metatags or come up with schema apps that really do not help. I went through 5 apps trying to find one that actually did what it said and got rid of google error codes in schema.
Baris had to do some adjustments but did it in a way that was way above the standard! He showed the current schema and the changes plus the report from google search console. This really proves that they want you to succeed. Do not waste time with apps that do not work. This does. I will now use Schema plus on all my stores and the ones I build due to the support and function of it.

Anxiety-supplements
April 14, 2023

Personale sempre disponibile in qualsiasi momento. Mi hanno aiutato a identificare un problema su Google Merchant

Adesivi Murali
Italy
8 months using the app
October 22, 2019

I have just started to use the app and looks promising. one sign is their customer support is super. these guys stand by their product and will help you fix issues that appear in google structured data testing.

RiyadhDress
Saudi Arabia
November 21, 2022

Great app - few issues related to other applications on the store and support jumped on a call, and is working on it already - fantastic app

Friarwood Fine Wines
April 26, 2023

Yaprak was a huge help in getting our store setup. The schema was generated very, very quickly. I did have to ask for the extra schema to be setup like the about us, careers, etc.

Menscape Nashville