Schema Plus for SEO , 416 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly SEO optimization features, including structured data submission to Google, customizable templates, and a variety of schema types. The simple setup process and step-by-step guidance make it accessible for those without coding experience. The support team is frequently commended for their quick responses, 24/7 availability, and SEO expertise. Merchants also note the app's effectiveness in enhancing database performance, improving search engine visibility, and boosting click-through rates.

April 27, 2024

Very pleased with the support offered by Ozzy and Yaprak. Had some old code left on my store which was messing with the Rich Snippets, now Google's happy and so am I - Thanks guys!

Botched Ink® Saline Removal Training
Over 3 years using the app
April 22, 2024

Great customer service by Ozzy, helped me sort out my issue right away.
Recommend this app to everyone with a shopify store.

ST ARGO
9 months using the app
May 13, 2024

Looove this App! It deserves 5 stars from me. It has helped me keep my SEO in check. I Want to give a huge shoutout to Berker, who was knowledgeable, and helpful in answering all of the questions I had about a small issue. He took the time to provide screenshots and a clear and concise explanation for me.

Shopping Therapy, LLC
About 2 months using the app
May 22, 2024

Fantastic experience far. We had an onboarding call to guide us through the setup, which was very simple. The support has been really good. The support team removed conflicting schema that was being pulled from our Shopify theme and made sure everything was working ok.

If you're on the fence or can't decide what app to choose, just take this one, it's the best out there.

Shout out to Aigera who has been by our side from the start, great service!

Opal Retail
7 days using the app
March 10, 2024

I'm not tech oriented so I choose this app because the set up was easier.

5☆service.

I contacted customer service to check i had set it up right. They identified something wasn't quite right and they corrected it! I'm really pleased with how things are going so far.

Brummy Artist UK
About 2 months using the app
March 29, 2024

Had trouble with our robotics and Ozzy was able to assist me very quickly and give me advice on the fix. Considering it is Good Friday in Australia this was very appreciated as our site was not working at all. Thanks Ozzy.

The Good Plant Co
About 1 month using the app
April 24, 2024

Easy to deal with. Fast and professional with responding to issues. Highly recommend.

Custom Controllers
May 9, 2024

Great service and help from Ozzy! Thank you very much.

Fabulous Flowers
South Africa
March 29, 2024

Schema Plus optimization application, coupled with the consultant's insightful guidance on installation and functionality, was a promising start to enhancing our database performance. Their expertise in explaining the application's purpose and setup process was notably helpful, ensuring a smooth integration. Awaiting the long-term outcomes, the initial experience has been positive.

La Beauté D’Alia
16 days using the app
April 28, 2024

Simple to manage. Swift and proficient in addressing concerns. Comes highly recommended.

Stock Must Go