Seal Subscriptions App , 1,299 reviews

4.9

Merchants find this app user-friendly, easy to set up, and packed with useful features. They appreciate its seamless performance, mobile responsiveness, and integration with Shopify. The customization options are highly praised for allowing tailored use. The customer support team is frequently commended for their quick and helpful responses. The pricing is considered reasonable and transparent, with a free plan offering a good range of features. Many merchants have seen an increase in recurring sales and improved business operations.

December 30, 2023

So far so good in terms of ease of set-up and how helpful the tutorial was. I have not gone live so I have not been able to quantify revenue increase but as a rule I know subscriptions do that.

The Mental Diet
3 days using the app
February 3, 2024

It has been an amazing addition to my online store.!

My Balance
November 24, 2023

A great app for keeping customer subscriptions orderly and flowing. Great customer service too! Thank you

Ingenium
Almost 2 years using the app
October 27, 2023

I recently started using the app, and I must say I'm quite impressed with it. One of the standout features is the fast support response. This level of customer service has made my experience with the app much more enjoyable.

Moreover, the app is highly intuitive. Navigating through its features is a breeze, and I didn't need to spend much time figuring things out. It's user-friendly, which is a big plus for me.

Blu.coffee
Romania
3 months using the app
November 15, 2023

I find the app to be very comprehensive, so far it has met 100% of my expectations. I was also well assisted by email to resolve a minor integration issue. Thank you, team, I will soon be upgrading my plan.

Fox Appy
Brazil
November 14, 2023

This is a great subscription app, much cheaper than the alternatives that charge 1% of revenue while offering 90% of the features. Henry's always provided excellent support as well!

Ad Intent
9 months using the app
January 11, 2024

Just started with the app but so far the customer service has been great, all good.

Pro Beauty for Perfumes & Cosmetics Trading L.L.C
United Arab Emirates
8 days using the app
December 26, 2023

Recommend this app! The team responded very quickly and helped with questions I had and setting up the widget on our store.

Bap & Chan
January 7, 2024

this was very helpful and easy to set up thanks to the tutorial

USNKCrafts
2 months using the app
November 20, 2023

Customer support was quick and helpful with helping me personalize the colours for the app on my store.

Caley-Beth