Seal Subscriptions App , 1,572 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of setup, user-friendly interface, and a range of features including custom pricing and automatic shipping charges. It's praised for its reliability, seamless Shopify integration, and high customization level. The support team is noted for their prompt and effective help. Despite its reasonable cost, the app also offers a free plan, providing excellent value.

Edited May 1, 2024

It took some time for me to get the hang of it, but I was able to set-up the rules and understand the potential of the app. I am glad that I was encouraged to try a little harder. It is actually not that difficult. The good news is that the subscription service now automatically charges shipping for each delivery. I thought I would have to make special rules. We will see how it goes. I am sure that some customers will appreciate having the subscription option.

Magic Reed
Over 2 years using the app
Seal Subscriptions replied May 1, 2024

Hi, we have checked our correspondence with you and it seems that you never received the email replies from our team.
We have now sent you an email with an answer to all of your questions and would love if you can check your inbox and get back to us so we can help you out :)

Thanks,
Seal Subscriptions team

April 26, 2024

It's something to get used to, but it makes it easy to keep track of subscriptions! Been using the laptop version for a few months and have only run into one glitch that was fixed promptly by customer support. Would recommend!

Mokuyobi
5 months using the app
March 24, 2024

We switched from ReCharge due to the price hike in January. Overall, Seal is a good product and excellent value for money. My only gripe is that you have to upgrade to see all of a customers Subscriptions in one view and this is not ideal for us, as we have multiple products on different cycles - so it is a bit painful for the customers to administer.

KIND2
3 months using the app
May 20, 2024

I have recently been using this plugin and so far, I am very satisfied. I had some technical issues and their customer service responded quickly. Everything is now settled. Very good customer service.

Karl & Marie - La Boutique
About 1 month using the app
March 6, 2024

Easy and good implementation. Translation had to be done seperatly for now, but at least lets you change almost any text how you want it.

Einluft
Switzerland
2 months using the app
February 23, 2024

just set it up. it was very easy to do. will update review after customer usage!

Real Skinfood Shop
About 2 months using the app
May 4, 2024

I own a haircare company and adding Subscriptions is to increase my sales and grow my recurring clientele. Seal Subscriptions made it super easy to set up and extremely functional!

lxirgrowthoil
4 days using the app
Edited April 7, 2024

Update:

My mistake. Sorry for that. I can not use the app right now because the reference transactions are enabled from Paypal but in the app ist says "disabled". Without paypal options to pay I can't sell my subscriptions. I will write you an e-mail with details and you might be able to help.

The link in the "support" section which should lead to a description how to solve the problem is not working anymore. You might put a new one in it.

Right now I have the Visa check-Out option and it looks good. Since I did not spread the offer yet (because paypal is not working) I can't say more about it. But the app seems to have a lot great options.

Der Hundegefährte
Germany
3 months using the app
Seal Subscriptions replied January 18, 2024

Hi, We have tried to contact you but we never received a reply from you. The FREE version of the app allows you to create a subscription rule for one or more specific products. You can basically add as many products to the subscription rule you want, even on the FREE plan :)
But the Legend plan does come with a special feature, which allows you to apply a subscription rule on ALL products in your shop with just one click. This way, you don't have to manually add all products to the subscription rule :)

If you need any help with the app, just send us an email to support@sealsubscriptions.com and we will be more than happy to help you out :)

Regards,
Seal Subscriptions team

February 6, 2024

+ intuitive to use
+ fast , effective and friendly Customer support
+ seems to have all important features (testing for a 2 weeks)
+ Pricingsystem seems very provisionbased, therefore lot of value for the cost.

- Translations can be improved

Healthception
Switzerland
16 days using the app
May 19, 2024

The free plan doesn't allow you to automatically charge the customer. That's ok, however it should be more well stated in the comparison of the plans. Apparently that is only available in the Legends and up which is a pretty high plan. I'm a brand new store and small farm business, so it's not a show stopper but while setting up items, it kept wanting to charge me but did not specifically tell me why.

Tasty Toadstools
25 minutes using the app
Seal Subscriptions replied May 22, 2024

Thank you for your review :) Actually, the free plan does all you to automatically charge customers :)

I suspect that you saw the option in subscription rules which allows you to apply the subscription rule on ALL products in your shop. This specific option is locked behind Legend plan, but you can just scroll past this option and select the specific products you want to apply this auto-charging subscription rule on :)

If you need any help with that, just send us an email to support@sealsubscriptions.com

Best regards,