Seal Subscriptions App , 1,299 reviews

4.9

Merchants find this app user-friendly, easy to set up, and packed with useful features. They appreciate its seamless performance, mobile responsiveness, and integration with Shopify. The customization options are highly praised for allowing tailored use. The customer support team is frequently commended for their quick and helpful responses. The pricing is considered reasonable and transparent, with a free plan offering a good range of features. Many merchants have seen an increase in recurring sales and improved business operations.

October 27, 2022

We used to have Recharge but man this app beats it by far. Flawless and easy, super powerful options and implemented in 5 min in my Shopify 2.0 Theme. I already sold 10 Subscriptions within the first week without doing any additional marketing.

DUŠA & KAMEN
Germany
10 days using the app
Seal Subscriptions replied October 28, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this incredible review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app :)

January 3, 2021

yes!! Amazing services. Truly impressed with how easy it is to use this app. You wont have a lot of trouble!

lyfe's coffee
10 days using the app
June 22, 2022

This is our go-to app for subscriptions! Henry is always so helpful! The app is constantly adding new features and it is so lightweight!

Mirai Clinical
9 days using the app
Seal Subscriptions replied June 23, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review! We are happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

October 5, 2022

Great app and support. They helped me with a problem right away and the app is really simple to use.

GOUTTE LABS - Swiss health & lifestyle
Switzerland
9 days using the app
January 25, 2021

I found the app really easy to set up and am looking forward to using it for my customer subscriptions.

Kings Park Equestrian Centre
April 7, 2022

I have just recently started using this app to work with my Shopify site, but their instructional video demo was very helpful in guiding me through creating my first subscription rule. It made this somewhat daunting task all the less daunting!

Exact Nature Botanicals LLC
Seal Subscriptions replied April 8, 2022

Thank you so much for this review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app, especially the video tutorials :)

January 13, 2022

We've only launched our subscription service today, so I don't have much to say on the app's performance. However, what I will say is that their support is amazing. Henry, immediately understood what I was looking to do with the app that's different to most people and he helped tailor the Seal app to fit what I was looking to do. Thanks for helping me create a killer subscription Henry, I'm looking forward to seeing how it performs. 10/10.

MySweetSmile®
Seal Subscriptions replied January 14, 2022

Thank you for your glowing review :) I am happy that we were able to help you :)

Best Regards,
Henry

December 15, 2022

Easy Peasy, so quick to set up and walked me right through a subscription service. Im no e-commerce expert but this was so simple even a monkey could do it.

Yawning Bean Coffee Company
Seal Subscriptions replied December 19, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app :)
Stay awesome!

May 7, 2021

FANTASTIC APP! I was migrating from ReCharge for several reasons. Seal went above and beyond, coding so it looked better on mobile (for free), answers to every question I had and help at every step of the way, several emails in a day too, other platforms can take days to respond. I can't recommend them enough, and it is much simpler to use than ReCharge, you don't end up with 1 million products that all need syncing etc. Highly recommend.

Happy Inside
August 17, 2021

Amazing app. So many other subscription apps charge extortionate fees and lack the features you get on Seal. Being able to set a custom day to renew subscriptions is essential for my business. Only advice I have is to add more subscription analytics data on the dashboard. Thank you very much, I will be upgrading to your advanced plan soon!

Smugglers Crate