Seal Subscriptions App , 1,325 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless Shopify integration. It's praised for its customizable subscription options, advanced features like custom pricing and multi-language support, and its impact on increasing repeat sales. The app's performance is reliable and mobile-responsive. The customer support team is quick and knowledgeable, and the pricing is considered reasonable and transparent, including a feature-rich free plan.

January 24, 2024

I have been using this app in my workplace since the past 2 years and I recently decided to use the same for my website as well. It is a great app and is so easy to use. It makes is easy to manage the subscriptions and I like their customer service as well. They respond promptly and are really helpful. I would definitely recommend using this app!

AdVitals | Sports Nutrition and Supplements
January 26, 2024

Very easy application to configure and use. My customers can manage they subscription. The support team is helpfull and fast. If you find a solution for your subscription, try this app ;)

Dans mes pochettes
France
January 22, 2024

Great software, reasonable pricing, good support, highly recommended.

We would like to thank Peter with Seal's tech team. We had a code issue in our store due to another older subscription software we had, which was deleted. Peter was able to identify this and get it fixed.

ZzzTape
Edited January 21, 2024

I literally just set this app up after watching a short video included in the plan. I'm excited to see how everything goes.

***Update***
I'm totally loving this app. Everything is working smoothly as my Subscribers sign up and their Customer Service is extremely fast!

Template Takeover
9 days using the app
January 4, 2024

Great App, easy to install and has lead to an increase in repeat sales on my website. I did have a query, emailed the help desk and it was addressed and fixed very quickly.

SMASH Worldwide
5 months using the app
November 27, 2023

The app is very easy to manage, with lots of nice features, both, for prepaid and recurring subscriptions. I like the idea that you can pair it with other apps according to what you need. The customer portal is very easy to access.

Support is also really fast, kind and help you solve any issues in a timely manner.

There should be more personalization features, though.

Colombia Coffee Roasters
About 2 months using the app
December 18, 2023

It's working well for our business, thank you!

Sweetwater Labs
Over 2 years using the app
January 17, 2024

Set up was very smooth, look forward to seeing how much it increases my sales

MYCRO
18 days using the app
December 17, 2023

Very quick and sooooo easy to install so I am giving 5 stars. How the subscription will work once I start to sell, I am not sure still. Will come back once I have orders through. Thank you! Luciana

Sugarloaf Bakehouse - Authentic Brazilian
20 days using the app
November 14, 2023

I've been using Seal Subscriptions for over a year for my shop and it's been great. It's super easy to set up. Anytime I've had questions, the support team has been right there to help out. Definitely worth it if you're doing repeat orders.

OMMA COSMETICS
Romania
Over 1 year using the app
Seal Subscriptions replied November 20, 2023

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) Working with you is a pleasure and we are happy to hear that you like the app :)

Best regards,