Reviews (965)

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and intuitive navigation. They value its AI capabilities for enhancing cross-selling and its ability to increase traffic and click rates. The app's filtering options using metafields and product SKU's are also praised. Merchants commend the customization of recommended products and storefront search, improving the customer shopping experience. The app's analytics and store organization features are also appreciated. Shopify support is recognized for their helpfulness in resolving issues.

June 11, 2024

So it took me a while to find an app that would do exactly what I needed and this does it. Complimentary products because I have several items all with the same design and each has a unique design number in the title like BL#7. Only reason I did not give a 5 was because the search function when searching for items to add to the complimentary doesnt work well at all. Search for BL#7 and you get 50 items with BL#105 etc. If the search function returned only the matches it would be perfect.

The Booty Life
2 days using the app
July 5, 2024

Very very useful and easy to use.

Attileo Leather USA
10 months using the app
April 24, 2024

Love this app, easy and nice to handle the filters and groups.

Line Up Shop
Costa Rica
10 months using the app
March 30, 2024

This definitely helps you select products that can compliment each other, like outfits, etc. Let's me feel like I have first hand in promoting combinations in my clients tastes.

A little cumbersome to use though:
- The search results window is fixed on the page and covers the product you are selecting complimentary prods for. It would be much easier if I could move that results list over to the side and eyeball possibilities
- Search results show all status' of products. Don't see if they are eligible to display or not until you add them to the products list.
- Would love if the display of complimentary products had option to suppress the product title and display a line grid of the first 3-4 recommendations. It would show there are more than just one suggestion. The '>' isn't always noticeable. Just making more work for the customer. Apps need to make things clear for them.

Could be enhanced just a little for big paybacks

Black Wagon Kids
6 months using the app
April 25, 2024

Our contracted Shopify Partner, GSATi suggested we implement this app as a free alternative to DooFinder. Ever since turning on semantic search and boosting products, we've seen a significant increase in site conversion.

My one suggestion would be to automatically turn on semantic search as a function of the app when onboarding.

Powerflex
3 months using the app
May 19, 2024

Easy to install and set up, a great help and easy to navigate thankyou.

Shopitland
New Zealand
About 1 month using the app
June 22, 2024

Work it! Bringing ease to SEO burst.

Love Light Minnesota
4 months using the app
May 9, 2024

Have only just opened my store

Movietime30
22 days using the app
April 17, 2024

It's a silent seller. Easy to set up and makes searching for product groups so much easier.

Indi Menswear
About 1 month using the app
June 16, 2024

It's great! I am on a Starter Plan with Shopify and yet I was still able to use this app that categorizes the search function so now it is easier to find just t-shirts or just mugs instead of going through all the main pages. It's great! I am pleased. Thank you so much!

Toria's Creations 13