Sears Marketplace Integration

Sell on Sears, list your products and manage orders.

From $50/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fire Fit Designs

Great integration app. Knowledgeable and very helpful staff. 24/7 support. We've been using Walmart integration for over a year and are very satisfied with it. Sears integration is similar and very intuitive.

MODERNDEC

I used this app for selling on Sears and it is one of the best apps I've ever used, it's easy, and fast. The support was excellent Akchhaya was very knowledgable and helpful. Will be using for all my other marketplace integrations.

Mudpuppy

Great app to get started selling on Sears This app will save you a lot of time with products/store setup and it's very easy to use. The team is very helpful and will answer your questions and/or concerns quickly. Highly recommend!

CJ-Technology LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is great, the support this awesome. You could be able to achieve and solve many problems only by using the app. Highly recommend

Kensun

Very good app. Neha is very helpful. Would recommened to use for your personal shopify/sears integration

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

Thanks for the indigenous works and helping me to build up the new sales channels in sears. Since our original listings with lots of errors, which required the amendaments made by manually, a lot of efforts.

We Stock That

This app was a great way to succeed further in the Never Ending development of marketplaces. it was an easy app to use for what I needed help I felt like I had my own assistant, Neha Rajput was right there to help me every step of the way she's a very professional individual that puts your needs first in line. The app is great I'm so happy I found it thanks guys I love it!!!

SHOPPERS SHOP

Time spent using app About 4 years

I use CEDCommerce many apps including sears App. This app is excellent and the customer service at top level. they are ALWAYS available and are really great at solving any problem we have. We uploaded all of our products the app and now uploading to the marketplace and hope it will be soon on live. We can recommend this app to everyone. We used 5 of their apps and LOVE them.

Vorratu, Inc.

The CedCommerce team does a great job getting things setup. The app works great and does allow for all products to sync seamlessly.

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

Initially I have had a bad experience to get started, keeping it honest Anupriya and Neha has been a GREAT deal of help in guiding me step by step throughout this process. I am not going to lie. This platform is not easy to work with, but they gave me reassurance and have been guiding me through the process so that i can get the maximum gauge of utilization from the site. I really do appreciate it. Hopefully they can make it more user friendly in the future for easier utilization, however, the guidance that i have received in maneuvering through it has been impeccable.. Thank you Anupriya and Neha.

Previous 1 3