Sears Marketplace Integration

Sears Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Sears

PartsBrozStore

Great app! CedCommerce has awesome apps for walmart,sears etc. They have a very good team and they are always ready to help.

December 2, 2019

Thank you PartsBrozStore for the appreciation !! we are always here to help you.

Stay connected with us

Team CedCommerce

shopGDLF

CedCommerce has provided the best integration tool for Walmart and Sear... the App is very efficient as it does not require much manual work. The real-time synchronisation feature for price and inventory is awesome. You can work on it very easily and if you need help you can contact the super fast support all day and night...

I connected my Buy Hive store previously and now I am starting a new, transferring the stuff from old store to new store and even this has been accomplished so easily with the CedCommerce Team. I had great sales on Walmart through my Buy Hive store and I wished the same from this new store.

The customer support is super awesome they work for you 24 * 7 and help you get through your trouble. I would recommend every merchant who wishes to sell on Walmart to try this app and be rest assured that they will help you throughout your journey of selling on Walmart.

CedCommerce Rocks!!!

La Courtisane Gourmet Food

no work, every week a new issue...
they never ask me a refund even for 1 day when the app was no working...
no professional

Pellatt Cornucopia

Not to worry if you don't know how to start with Sears Marketplace. There are lots of things you can not manage by yourself so I must recommend you all for CedCommerce service. Not only they provide you the integration but also provide their best services with the dedication of 24*7 from personal assistant in the overall US.

If I need to take the features personally, I like bulk product assistance - Bulk uploading, bulk editing etc. They also let you manage the inventory/price/title/description from the app if you want to keep them different in the marketplace.

I sell on many marketplaces so I usually do not want my listing to be managed through Shopify so I manage products according to marketplace's requirement that's why it really helps me. App has given lots of features to promote your products on sears- PROMOTIONAL PRICING, fetch TAGS from SHOPIFY and upload them on sears to improve the rank. Bulk mapping for "OPTION VALUE MAPPING" that is really tough task such as you have 20-80 variants and you need to map variant options with sears option - red with red, blue with blue as per SEARS guidelines, It becomes headache but via app it can be easily managed through the app to enhance your variants on sears.

The app supports both account type FBM & FBS so no confusion with this.

Quick, easy and straightforward. Integration is working very well so far. Excellent service from the team CedCommerce.

DBG Fashion

I have been using their apps for other marketplaces and each marketplace varies but they took the time to teach you . Thank you for all your help!

Bronte Moon

BUYER BEWARE They are crooks. I purchased the APP from CED Commerce to intergrate my Shopify site with Bonanza, Etsy and Sears…..Where do I start.....after almost two months the problems are getting worse by the day:

First of all when you fulfill an order on Shopify it does not sync back as it is supposed to. This is the main function of the app! It stays as not shipped and you have to manually complete it...so why have the app?. Then not all of our listings on Shopify integrated over to Etsy and they duplicated on Bonanza. After being told "give us 24 hours" countless times it still does not work. Then we got a generic email from CED saying that all customers should re-integrate...we did this, then some of our products got duplicated with CED SKU’s (not ours) The inventory does not sync over to Shopify and other platforms like it is supposed to do. Nothing works!!

While trying to fix all these problems the BIGGEST thing happened. We have over 400 listings all of which I have been doing SEO for a solid 3 months, that's lots and lots of time. Three days ago the CED person we were on live chat with said she was putting her team to work on it once again. They lost all our tags, descriptions, reverted back to old titles, deleted all attributes.....everything all gone. All SEO… GONE. All this happened when they were just trying to get the app to work as it should.

We paid them $500 BE WARNED!!! Now just trying to get our money back and compensation for all our time, lost profits and lost future sales as we now have a zero rank on Etsy. We have to SEO the site all over again and we still have to sort out the duplications on Bonanza
CED COMMERCE AS A COMPANY ABSOLUTELY SUCK…….
I would certainly not recommend this APP or any other APP that involves expecting service from CED Commerce

Sunray Clothing

I tried to contact customer service when uploading my products, I have over 25k sku's but could not see any products. When I contacted customer service via chat, they asked my to send them $100 via PayPal. They did not understand my problem and just wanted extra money. This is NOT a legit App.

April 8, 2019

Dear Seller !! Thanks for sharing your concern

We understand that you tried to import all products but we have clearly mentioned in our T&C that we will import only 10K SKUs in app as free setup, to import more than 10K SKUs customs charges will be applicable.

You may check here in our T&C doc :

Our support person tried to convey about the same at that time but we think that the message was not conveyed properly.

Also, we tried to reach you over calls & emails but you denied to communicate further. We hope to see you back.

Ebeautyinc

Item as described and fast customer service.

Vaasuandhomes

The App is great! What makes this App great is the customer service support. The support is very friendly and always trying to help. questions are answered very fast, and products uploaded very professionally.

Anupriya , who is my account rep for my account. has been great! I would give 5 out of 5 stars for the App and 5 out of 5 starts for customer service.

I tried another integration, but it lack no to little support, (CEDcommerce) makes a whole lot of difference!

I would rate it has Best integration app on Shopify for Sears.

I will be using CedCommerce for my other needs as well, they do a lot more integrations!

Great2bhome

Great app and customer service, this is the 3rd app I am using with CedCommerce and will not hesitate to use more.

Previous 1