Sears Marketplace Integration

Sears Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Sears, list your products and manage orders.

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

Even though Anupriya was great in assisting me with my Sears application seems like all the other agents via chat are imbecile. I have called numerous times and have gotten my first order but come to find out that i cannot fulfill the order via Shopify, like another customer stated it does not sync the order. The customer sent me an email and Sears emailed me to respond to customer. i gave the customer a 50% discount for her troubles for her next order and she stated that Sears told her that they will refund her. I have ordered directly from my store to send to the customer so she can be satisifed. Even though she is already getting refund through Sears i am appalled that they want me to pay $50 monthly for an app that they need to figure out.

This app is the most complicated app to use. SEARS I would like my refund on order #2462205/Order #903694482 that i paid out of my pocket to send to the customer. I have cancelled the order when i found out it was still not sinking through my store. This has been really painful. I also paid $180 to pay for barcodes through a company your tech recommended and now all that is going to waste, you guys should refund that also since i do not need to pay for barcodes via SHOPIFY. I am mordify. Please refund my account.

Thanks

Thank you so much Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble.

PartsBrozStore

Great app! CedCommerce has awesome apps for walmart,sears etc. They have a very good team and they are always ready to help.

December 2, 2019

Thank you PartsBrozStore for the appreciation !! we are always here to help you.

Stay connected with us

shopGDLF

CedCommerce has provided the best integration tool for Walmart and Sear... the App is very efficient as it does not require much manual work. The real-time synchronisation feature for price and inventory is awesome. You can work on it very easily and if you need help you can contact the super fast support all day and night...

I connected my Buy Hive store previously and now I am starting a new, transferring the stuff from old store to new store and even this has been accomplished so easily with the CedCommerce Team. I had great sales on Walmart through my Buy Hive store and I wished the same from this new store.

The customer support is super awesome they work for you 24 * 7 and help you get through your trouble. I would recommend every merchant who wishes to sell on Walmart to try this app and be rest assured that they will help you throughout your journey of selling on Walmart.

CedCommerce Rocks!!!

Hello shopGDLF,

We are glad to see your kind words for our integration app. We always try to make our integration very user-friendly and your feedback helps us to improve it. You must find our help section (FAQs, docs & videos) helpful in the app.

Stay connected!

La Courtisane Gourmet Food

no work, every week a new issue...
they never ask me a refund even for 1 day when the app was no working...
no professional

January 10, 2020

We are apologies for the inconvenience La Courtisane Gourmet Food !

All the concerns have been resolved now. We would like you to request you to please communicate with us so that we can assist you accordingly.

Pellatt Cornucopia

Not to worry if you don't know how to start with Sears Marketplace. There are lots of things you can not manage by yourself so I must recommend you all for CedCommerce service. Not only they provide you the integration but also provide their best services with the dedication of 24*7 from personal assistant in the overall US.

If I need to take the features personally, I like bulk product assistance - Bulk uploading, bulk editing etc. They also let you manage the inventory/price/title/description from the app if you want to keep them different in the marketplace.

I sell on many marketplaces so I usually do not want my listing to be managed through Shopify so I manage products according to marketplace's requirement that's why it really helps me. App has given lots of features to promote your products on sears- PROMOTIONAL PRICING, fetch TAGS from SHOPIFY and upload them on sears to improve the rank. Bulk mapping for "OPTION VALUE MAPPING" that is really tough task such as you have 20-80 variants and you need to map variant options with sears option - red with red, blue with blue as per SEARS guidelines, It becomes headache but via app it can be easily managed through the app to enhance your variants on sears.

The app supports both account type FBM & FBS so no confusion with this.

Quick, easy and straightforward. Integration is working very well so far. Excellent service from the team CedCommerce.

Hello Pellatt Cornucopia,

Glad to see your kind words for us. We understand the basic requirement of the clients. Thank you to explain your points.

The app provides real-time synchronization between Shopify store & Marketplace and we know that this is the very basic need to every seller so we are focused on the real-time syncing feature for our all integration apps.

You definitely find very helpful our bulk category mapping, attribute option mapping & promotional pricing section in the app to customize your product listing on Sears.

To understand the features of the app, we have given free days trial so that merchants can explore more and can be familiar with the process of the app after then if finds well, can continue with the service.

Stay connected !!

Regards:

DBG Fashion

I have been using their apps for other marketplaces and each marketplace varies but they took the time to teach you . Thank you for all your help!

Hello DBG Fashion,

Thanks for your feedback. Your contribution always matters to us. Stay connected with us and always raise your queries. It will make us more confident to help you to sell on Sears marketplace

Regards,
Team CedCommerce.

Bronte Moon

BUYER BEWARE They are crooks. I purchased the APP from CED Commerce to intergrate my Shopify site with Bonanza, Etsy and Sears…..Where do I start.....after almost two months the problems are getting worse by the day:

First of all when you fulfill an order on Shopify it does not sync back as it is supposed to. This is the main function of the app! It stays as not shipped and you have to manually complete it...so why have the app?. Then not all of our listings on Shopify integrated over to Etsy and they duplicated on Bonanza. After being told "give us 24 hours" countless times it still does not work. Then we got a generic email from CED saying that all customers should re-integrate...we did this, then some of our products got duplicated with CED SKU’s (not ours) The inventory does not sync over to Shopify and other platforms like it is supposed to do. Nothing works!!

While trying to fix all these problems the BIGGEST thing happened. We have over 400 listings all of which I have been doing SEO for a solid 3 months, that's lots and lots of time. Three days ago the CED person we were on live chat with said she was putting her team to work on it once again. They lost all our tags, descriptions, reverted back to old titles, deleted all attributes.....everything all gone. All SEO… GONE. All this happened when they were just trying to get the app to work as it should.

We paid them $500 BE WARNED!!! Now just trying to get our money back and compensation for all our time, lost profits and lost future sales as we now have a zero rank on Etsy. We have to SEO the site all over again and we still have to sort out the duplications on Bonanza
CED COMMERCE AS A COMPANY ABSOLUTELY SUCK…….
I would certainly not recommend this APP or any other APP that involves expecting service from CED Commerce

Sunray Clothing

I tried to contact customer service when uploading my products, I have over 25k sku's but could not see any products. When I contacted customer service via chat, they asked my to send them $100 via PayPal. They did not understand my problem and just wanted extra money. This is NOT a legit App.

April 8, 2019

Dear Seller !! Thanks for sharing your concern

We understand that you tried to import all products but we have clearly mentioned in our T&C that we will import only 10K SKUs in app as free setup, to import more than 10K SKUs customs charges will be applicable.

You may check here in our T&C doc :

Our support person tried to convey about the same at that time but we think that the message was not conveyed properly.

Also, we tried to reach you over calls & emails but you denied to communicate further. We hope to see you back.

Ebeautyinc

Item as described and fast customer service.

January 10, 2020

No doubt the feedback we receive, really helpful and always motivate us to work more & make our system user-friendly.

Vaasuandhomes

The App is great! What makes this App great is the customer service support. The support is very friendly and always trying to help. questions are answered very fast, and products uploaded very professionally.

Anupriya , who is my account rep for my account. has been great! I would give 5 out of 5 stars for the App and 5 out of 5 starts for customer service.

I tried another integration, but it lack no to little support, (CEDcommerce) makes a whole lot of difference!

I would rate it has Best integration app on Shopify for Sears.

I will be using CedCommerce for my other needs as well, they do a lot more integrations!

Hello Vaasuandhomes,
Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.
We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.
Being an integration provider, we always try to reduce human effort and automate the things so that you can get an easy listing of products & automatic syncing of orders from on eBay to Shopify store
We’re here for you anytime.

Previous 1