Sears Marketplace Integration

Sears Marketplace Integration | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Sell on Sears, list your products and manage orders.

PartsBrozStore

Great app! CedCommerce has awesome apps for walmart,sears etc. They have a very good team and they are always ready to help.

December 2, 2019

Thank you PartsBrozStore for the appreciation !! we are always here to help you.

Stay connected with us

shopGDLF

CedCommerce has provided the best integration tool for Walmart and Sear... the App is very efficient as it does not require much manual work. The real-time synchronisation feature for price and inventory is awesome. You can work on it very easily and if you need help you can contact the super fast support all day and night...

I connected my Buy Hive store previously and now I am starting a new, transferring the stuff from old store to new store and even this has been accomplished so easily with the CedCommerce Team. I had great sales on Walmart through my Buy Hive store and I wished the same from this new store.

The customer support is super awesome they work for you 24 * 7 and help you get through your trouble. I would recommend every merchant who wishes to sell on Walmart to try this app and be rest assured that they will help you throughout your journey of selling on Walmart.

CedCommerce Rocks!!!

Hello shopGDLF,

We are glad to see your kind words for our integration app. We always try to make our integration very user-friendly and your feedback helps us to improve it. You must find our help section (FAQs, docs & videos) helpful in the app.

Stay connected!

La Courtisane Gourmet Food

no work, every week a new issue...
they never ask me a refund even for 1 day when the app was no working...
no professional

January 10, 2020

We are apologies for the inconvenience La Courtisane Gourmet Food !

All the concerns have been resolved now. We would like you to request you to please communicate with us so that we can assist you accordingly.

DBG Fashion

I have been using their apps for other marketplaces and each marketplace varies but they took the time to teach you . Thank you for all your help!

Hello DBG Fashion,

Thanks for your feedback. Your contribution always matters to us. Stay connected with us and always raise your queries. It will make us more confident to help you to sell on Sears marketplace

Regards,
Team CedCommerce.

Bronte Moon

BUYER BEWARE They are crooks. I purchased the APP from CED Commerce to intergrate my Shopify site with Bonanza, Etsy and Sears…..Where do I start.....after almost two months the problems are getting worse by the day:

First of all when you fulfill an order on Shopify it does not sync back as it is supposed to. This is the main function of the app! It stays as not shipped and you have to manually complete it...so why have the app?. Then not all of our listings on Shopify integrated over to Etsy and they duplicated on Bonanza. After being told "give us 24 hours" countless times it still does not work. Then we got a generic email from CED saying that all customers should re-integrate...we did this, then some of our products got duplicated with CED SKU’s (not ours) The inventory does not sync over to Shopify and other platforms like it is supposed to do. Nothing works!!

While trying to fix all these problems the BIGGEST thing happened. We have over 400 listings all of which I have been doing SEO for a solid 3 months, that's lots and lots of time. Three days ago the CED person we were on live chat with said she was putting her team to work on it once again. They lost all our tags, descriptions, reverted back to old titles, deleted all attributes.....everything all gone. All SEO… GONE. All this happened when they were just trying to get the app to work as it should.

We paid them $500 BE WARNED!!! Now just trying to get our money back and compensation for all our time, lost profits and lost future sales as we now have a zero rank on Etsy. We have to SEO the site all over again and we still have to sort out the duplications on Bonanza
CED COMMERCE AS A COMPANY ABSOLUTELY SUCK…….
I would certainly not recommend this APP or any other APP that involves expecting service from CED Commerce

Sunray Clothing

I tried to contact customer service when uploading my products, I have over 25k sku's but could not see any products. When I contacted customer service via chat, they asked my to send them $100 via PayPal. They did not understand my problem and just wanted extra money. This is NOT a legit App.

April 8, 2019

Dear Seller !! Thanks for sharing your concern

We understand that you tried to import all products but we have clearly mentioned in our T&C that we will import only 10K SKUs in app as free setup, to import more than 10K SKUs customs charges will be applicable.

You may check here in our T&C doc :

Our support person tried to convey about the same at that time but we think that the message was not conveyed properly.

Also, we tried to reach you over calls & emails but you denied to communicate further. We hope to see you back.

Ebeautyinc

Item as described and fast customer service.

January 10, 2020

No doubt the feedback we receive, really helpful and always motivate us to work more & make our system user-friendly.

Vaasuandhomes

The App is great! What makes this App great is the customer service support. The support is very friendly and always trying to help. questions are answered very fast, and products uploaded very professionally.

Anupriya , who is my account rep for my account. has been great! I would give 5 out of 5 stars for the App and 5 out of 5 starts for customer service.

I tried another integration, but it lack no to little support, (CEDcommerce) makes a whole lot of difference!

I would rate it has Best integration app on Shopify for Sears.

I will be using CedCommerce for my other needs as well, they do a lot more integrations!

Hello Vaasuandhomes,
Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.
We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.
Being an integration provider, we always try to reduce human effort and automate the things so that you can get an easy listing of products & automatic syncing of orders from on eBay to Shopify store
We’re here for you anytime.

Great2bhome

Great app and customer service, this is the 3rd app I am using with CedCommerce and will not hesitate to use more.

January 10, 2020

Thank you so muchGreat2bhome for writing kind words for our services, we are glad to have an honest client like you.

Stay connected with us!

The Lucky Penny Llc

Great App!!! Works fine, without any problem. we have this app for more that 1 month and we have the Walmart app with them for more that 1 year and we had no problem, also customer service is really great and help you with all your question. the chat service is very good.
we are very happy that Cedcommerce help us with our inventory and orders.
Thank you.

Hey The Lucky Penny Llc,

Thank you for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Thanks !!