Section Feed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Maestrooo

Showcase your Instagram feed. 100% compatible with the new API

1 review

Unilush

I Added this app to Debut theme and now i'm unable to re-arrange my store content. the app is good but has too many bugs.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, I can see you did not contacted us at support, so we do not have any way to inspect your issue. We would like to remind our customers that review is not a support channel, so if you have any issue please make sure to reach us first at support, as it is very unfair to leave negative review without allowing us first to check your problem.

In your case though I believe your issue is unrelated to the app at all. Shopify recently changed the way sections are re-orderable in the interface. In the past the whole section was drag&droppable. However one or two weeks ago the interface has changed, and you now need to click on the small six icons that appear next to the section (only this part can be used for re-order the section).

Please make sure to try this first, and in case you are still experiencing issue, please reach us at support directly, we will be happy to help!