Connect your Instagram account
Connect the app to your Instagram account in 1-click, and automatically pull the latest media from your feed. Compatible with the new API.
Looks good everywhere
Without any coding, it integrates out of the box with more than 50 official themes from the store. Your Instagram feed never looked so good!
Make it your own
Choose between 3 beautiful responsive layouts, change the text and colors, everything in the theme editor you're already familiar with.
About Section Feed ‑ Instagram Feed
Section Feed allows you to easily showcase your latest Instagram posts on your home page while matching your theme’s style perfectly (for compatible themes from the Shopify Theme Store). The Section Feed app is the perfect replacement for the Instagram feed section that used to be available in most Shopify Themes.
- Create social proof by automatically displaying the latest media from your Instagram account directly on your home page.
- Section Feed is built to blend into Shopify themes, by re-using your existing typography settings.
- Re-order your Instagram section anywhere on your home page.
- Choose between 3 different layout and 3 different image sizes.
- Minimal performance impact: Section Feed re-uses the existing section architecture of Shopify with very lightweight and optimized code.
By default, our app Section Feed will automatically adjust to be visually integrated with the theme you are using. As of today, our theme integrates with the following themes:
- Maestrooo themes (Prestige, Warehouse)
- Archetype themes (Impulse, Streamline, Motion)
- WeTheme themes (Envy, Capital, Flow)
- StyleHatch themes (District)
- Troop Themes themes (BlockShop)
- Pixel Union themes (Empire, Atlantic, Editions, Grid, Handy, Launch, Pacific, SuperStore, Startup, Vogue, Reach)
- WeAreUnderground themes (Icon)
- SafeAsMilk themes (Venue)
- MileHigh Themes themes (Galleria, ShowTime)
- CleanCanvas themes (Expression, Masonry, Symmetry, Alchemy, Showcase, Canopy, Boost)
- Red Plug Design themes (Avenue)
- Small Victories themes (Colors, California)
- Presidio Creative themes (Modular, Palo Alto)
- Invisible Themes themes (Broadcast)
- Krown Themes themes (Kingdom)
- Out of the Sandbox themes (Artisan, Flex, Mobilia, Parallax, Responsive, Retina, Turbo)
- Skup Themes (Providence)
- Fluorescent themes (Ira, Context, Lorenza)
- … more to come!
If you are using another theme, no problem! The Section Feed app will provide a default layout that will look great, and you will be able to adjust the colors in the theme editor!
Section Feed works with many modern browsers. Please note that outdated browsers like Internet Explorer 11, and below, are not supported by Section Feed. In those browsers, the section will be automatically hidden.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Most recent reviews
You guys deserve a 10. This is exactly what I needed. Most of the other apps are ok, and they gouge you for every small feature. Your product really helps the community to get things done quickly and I appreciate that. Clearly, people giving negative reviews can't appreciate what you have. I do have one small feature as a request. Could there be a 3rd option for users when they click the Instagram picture for the option of a popup? Similar to the one from "Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed" by Mintt Studio. I don't like their product, but that one feature really helps vistors stay on the website versus leaving the page to Instagram. Would help customer retention. Thanks again.
Thanks a lot for your awesome review :). As of today, the API we use to fetch information from Shopify only returns a very limited set of fields for privacy reasons (only image, date and author). Adding a modal would bring little value as we would not be able to show much more information. However if Instagram expand their API in the future to allow us to get much more info, this is definitely something we would love to explore :).
For now our app goal has really been to offer a free, easy-to-use replacement to the built-in sections we used to have in our themes.
A Posteriori Coffee Co.
I've been using this app on my live store since it launched. It's been stellar so far, and in my testing has had no performance impact on site speed & load times. Everything works as described and installing and customizing the app is quick and painless. I've also recorded a full video review for this app you can check out here: https://youtu.be/tbYLP0QZQbo
I Added this app to Debut theme and now i'm unable to re-arrange my store content. the app is good but has too many bugs.
Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, I can see you did not contacted us at support, so we do not have any way to inspect your issue. We would like to remind our customers that review is not a support channel, so if you have any issue please make sure to reach us first at support, as it is very unfair to leave negative review without allowing us first to check your problem.
In your case though I believe your issue is unrelated to the app at all. Shopify recently changed the way sections are re-orderable in the interface. In the past the whole section was drag&droppable. However one or two weeks ago the interface has changed, and you now need to click on the small six icons that appear next to the section (only this part can be used for re-order the section).
Please make sure to try this first, and in case you are still experiencing issue, please reach us at support directly, we will be happy to help!