Section Feed ‑ Instagram Feed

Section Feed ‑ Instagram Feed | Reviews

by Maestrooo

Showcase your Instagram feed. 100% compatible with the new API

Y&M Home Creations

Werkt niet. Krijg een foutmelding tijdens het generen van een token. {"error_type": "OAuthException", "code": 400, "error_message": "Invalid scope field(s): basic"}

November 25, 2021

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately we have not been able to find any message from you at support. Can you please make sure to fill in our form here with the details about your store: https://support.maestrooo.com/article/203-contact-us ?
Thanks!

samaki originals

thank you very much. this app is easy to use , nice and clear design, perfect! connection is restored

ZITUNG

I have encountered a situation. It seems that it needs to be repaired and improved before it can be used normally.{"error_type": "OAuthException", "code": 400, "error_message": "Insufficient developer role"}

November 18, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are indeed facing a temporary outage, our app has been disabled temporarily by Instagram yesterday. We are working with them to make sure to restore it as soon as possible (hopefully this week). In the meantime I would recommend you to hide temporarily the section on your store.

We will let you know once it is restored. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing to you.

VALKUR Perú

Hello, we are trying to connect the app gain becuae suddenly it stoped working and when it redirects to Instagram to connect, it appears this message: {"error_type": "OAuthException", "code": 400, "error_message": "Insufficient developer role"} Please could you help?

November 18, 2021

Doggie Diva

The worst app experience I have ever had. The app stinks, the developer is awful and doesn't help at all. I will no longer bring my Instagram feed into my store, I figured out something better. I will NEVER use an app or pay for an app from this developer again. I just downloaded the app a week ago into my theme and the developer keeps telling me it's not working because of some app code that was removed from my site YEARS ago by another developer, yet I have two other versions of my theme that the app is working on and they were also only downloaded to last week so the app developer is wrong and is just too lazy to help me. I have used SO many apps over the years and I have never experienced this low level of poor customer support and it just is a shame that themes can no longer bring in an Instagram feed like they use to be able to because that was easy and seamless and this app is not. This feed also slows down the site tremendously compared to other Instagram apps.

November 17, 2021

Hi !

We're sorry to hear you are not being satisfied by the app. As said at support, after lengthy debugging, I found the issue was due to older custom code on your store. Basically, you have applied some code to "optimize" your store. Those optimizations broke some basic features of Shopify, such as loading apps properly, and therefore asked you to reach the developer or the app developer in charge of those changes.

I confirm with 100% confidence the issue was not due to our app. Our support does not cover fixing issues introduced by custom code (especially considering our app is completely free, so there is no risk in trying it and removing it if it would not work for you).

Landholz

Für eine kostenlose App wirklich super! Man kann das Layout der Fotos einfach umstellen und sie fügt sich gut zwischen andere Abschnitte mit Abstand vorher und nachher (hatte eine andere z.B. nicht…). Ich würde mir noch wünschen, dass man die Headline- und Subline-Größe einstellen kann, diese ist leider recht klein und geht ein wenig zwischen den anderen Abschnitten unter.

Tipsycal

Good evening. Is it possible to select the Instagram posts that are going to appear on the website?

October 31, 2021

Thanks for your review. Our app can only show the latest images from your feed, you cannot manually select them, sorry.

Skaven Danmark

Shit app !!!! Dont work. The program keeps losing connection with IG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 7, 2021

Thank you for your review and for using our app :). The connection with Instagram can indeed be disconnected automatically under some circumstances, such as if you modify the password of your Facebook or Instagram account. This is done automatically by Instagram (not by the app). Do not hesitate to reach us at support if you need more information.

celoeparis

THANK YOU ! Most simple Instagram feed app to install. No buggy Facebook connect a simple Instagram connect and you're good to go + it's free ! Amazing Maestrooo work again :))

July 28, 2021

👋 Thank you for your review, very appreciated!

Mooniac

Only for homepage, cannot use anywhere else. Description hides this fact somewhere in the depth of the FAQs. Useless. Its free, so 3 stars instead on 1.

July 28, 2021

Hey there,
This app was created to replace the homepage Instagram feed, and that's the reason why you can't use it anywhere else right now. We take your feedback into account for the next versions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7