Section Feed ‑ Instagram Feed

Section Feed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Maestrooo

Showcase your Instagram feed. 100% compatible with the new API

celoeparis

THANK YOU ! Most simple Instagram feed app to install. No buggy Facebook connect a simple Instagram connect and you're good to go + it's free ! Amazing Maestrooo work again :))

July 28, 2021

👋 Thank you for your review, very appreciated!

Mooniac

Only for homepage, cannot use anywhere else. Description hides this fact somewhere in the depth of the FAQs. Useless. Its free, so 3 stars instead on 1.

July 28, 2021

Hey there,
This app was created to replace the homepage Instagram feed, and that's the reason why you can't use it anywhere else right now. We take your feedback into account for the next versions.

p é r l

Thank you guys so much! It's perfect, extremely easy to set up (it took 30 seconds!), for free! and compatible with my theme.
Again thank you for supporting the Shopify community :)

July 9, 2021

Thank you for your review!
We are very happy to see that our work is recognised by the community 😎.

Red Cypress Clothing

It has given our website a place were customers can get to know our story with pictures and videos. Awesome app!!!!

July 8, 2021

Thank you for your review, it's very appreciated!

Jooel

Perfection! Seamless copy of my template! Ever since Instagram got rid of the integration, finding the right app to show my feed has been a pain. I was using another one that just didn't flow with my theme but this one was so easy to install and mimics my theme perfectly. It even gave me the option to have my images on a scroll which I love! I'm so happy I kept looking for better. Download this app now

AY THE LABEL

Minimalistic, super easy to install and use, no facebook connect a simple instagram connect and you're go to go! And it's FREE ! Thanks Maestrooo !!!

Thank you for your review Ay The Label team 😊

DiffLand

Looks great! I just installed it. It was easy to set it up. Looks great! I just installed it. It was easy to set it up.

AMP Swagg

You guys deserve a 10. This is exactly what I needed. Most of the other apps are ok, and they gouge you for every small feature. Your product really helps the community to get things done quickly and I appreciate that. Clearly, people giving negative reviews can't appreciate what you have. I do have one small feature as a request. Could there be a 3rd option for users when they click the Instagram picture for the option of a popup? Similar to the one from "Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed" by Mintt Studio. I don't like their product, but that one feature really helps vistors stay on the website versus leaving the page to Instagram. Would help customer retention. Thanks again.

May 4, 2021

Thanks a lot for your awesome review :). As of today, the API we use to fetch information from Shopify only returns a very limited set of fields for privacy reasons (only image, date and author). Adding a modal would bring little value as we would not be able to show much more information. However if Instagram expand their API in the future to allow us to get much more info, this is definitely something we would love to explore :).

For now our app goal has really been to offer a free, easy-to-use replacement to the built-in sections we used to have in our themes.

A Posteriori Coffee Co.

I've been using this app on my live store since it launched. It's been stellar so far, and in my testing has had no performance impact on site speed & load times. Everything works as described and installing and customizing the app is quick and painless. I've also recorded a full video review for this app you can check out here: https://youtu.be/tbYLP0QZQbo

Hey Will,
Thank you for your review and for the video also, it's very well made!

Unilush

I Added this app to Debut theme and now i'm unable to re-arrange my store content. the app is good but has too many bugs.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, I can see you did not contacted us at support, so we do not have any way to inspect your issue. We would like to remind our customers that review is not a support channel, so if you have any issue please make sure to reach us first at support, as it is very unfair to leave negative review without allowing us first to check your problem.

In your case though I believe your issue is unrelated to the app at all. Shopify recently changed the way sections are re-orderable in the interface. In the past the whole section was drag&droppable. However one or two weeks ago the interface has changed, and you now need to click on the small six icons that appear next to the section (only this part can be used for re-order the section).

Please make sure to try this first, and in case you are still experiencing issue, please reach us at support directly, we will be happy to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7