Section Feed ‑ Instagram Feed

Section Feed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Maestrooo

Showcase your Instagram feed. 100% compatible with the new API

Cane-line.us

This is by far the best designed Instagram feed app. - I don't know what these 2 guys below talks about. - We use them on all our 9 sites no problem whatsoever.

October 6, 2020

Thank you for your review 😊.
We are very happy that you like Section Feed app!

GOODMOON GmbH

No photos shown although properly installed. Will deinstall because it does not serve its purpose, I´m sorry

September 25, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your review. I have checked and unfortunately you did not reach us so we could not check what could be the problem and help you to fix the issue. There are several reasons why you could not see the images:

* You may have an ad-block extension installed on your browsers (those extensions tend to hide everything coming from social networks such as Instagram)
* If your theme used to have an Instagram section, you may have added the incorrect section to your home page.

If you ever want to try our app again, please make sure to reach us at support and we will be happy to have a look !

SANDRA FRECKLED

Images loaded from the feed take up a lot space slowing down the size and increasing page size and loading time. Images are not properly resized and I end up with tons of pictures sized higher than 250kb.

September 15, 2020

Hi !
Unfortunately, this is a current limitation of the new Instagram API. It only returns images in high resolution, without the ability to get smaller versions. This is something we have asked Instagram team to add, but for now this feature has not been added on their end yet.

However, please note that while the app shows high resolution images, it uses lazyloading across the board, which means that the images are actually not loaded until they become visible to the user. The impact on performance is therefore reduce to the minimum. Rest assured that using Section Feed WILL NOT increase the initial loading time of your pages.

6FT CLUB®

This app is great! It only took me a moment to install on the website, and it has some nice customization options for how to display the posts. You can choose how many rows you want, how far apart you want the images, how big you want the images, and the opacity for the post text. Also excellent, speedy customer service when my title's display didn't match the theme. Thanks for an awesome app and support!

September 15, 2020

Thank you for your review 6FT CLUB team 😎.

Yoxxessory

I just discover this apps by chance and install immediate with good recommended review & WOW its fuss free installation and less than 3 mints its up in my web and what i love is it come in grid, collage and sliding carousel and it make it more fun! love it!

August 23, 2020

Thank you!

Pocky bags

Clean, quick, customizable and trustworthy. It was just what we needed, great app and easy to set up. Thank you!

August 15, 2020

Thank you for your review Pocky Bags team!

Felt Like Sharing

Much more user-friendly and customizable compared to the other IG feed apps I installed/tested. Highly recommend

July 30, 2020

Glad to see that you like our app!

LDezen

I used this to add an Instagram feed to two of my Shopify sites and it is so easy to use! Love it and its super quick!

July 28, 2020

Thank you for using our app and for leaving your feedback here!

TABI JET SETS

What a great find, it was love at first click for this app. A free app that is easy to set up and gets the job done!

July 28, 2020

Glad to see that you like our application 😊 !

Cane-line.com

This is the best app for instagram, I can't believe this is free. It got a nice grid layout and it is super easy to use. We tried others but no one comes close to this one.

July 27, 2020

Thank you for your review Cane line team!

Previous 1 3 4 5