Section Feed by Maestrooo

Showcase your Instagram feed. 100% compatible with the new API

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

p é r l

Location France
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Thank you guys so much! It's perfect, extremely easy to set up (it took 30 seconds!), for free! and compatible with my theme.
Again thank you for supporting the Shopify community :)

July 9, 2021

Thank you for your review!
We are very happy to see that our work is recognised by the community 😎.

Red Cypress Clothing

Location Australia

It has given our website a place were customers can get to know our story with pictures and videos. Awesome app!!!!

July 8, 2021

Thank you for your review, it's very appreciated!

Jooel

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Perfection! Seamless copy of my template! Ever since Instagram got rid of the integration, finding the right app to show my feed has been a pain. I was using another one that just didn't flow with my theme but this one was so easy to install and mimics my theme perfectly. It even gave me the option to have my images on a scroll which I love! I'm so happy I kept looking for better. Download this app now

AY THE LABEL

Location France

Minimalistic, super easy to install and use, no facebook connect a simple instagram connect and you're go to go! And it's FREE ! Thanks Maestrooo !!!

Thank you for your review Ay The Label team 😊

DiffLand

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Looks great! I just installed it. It was easy to set it up. Looks great! I just installed it. It was easy to set it up.

AMP Swagg

Time spent using app About 1 hour

You guys deserve a 10. This is exactly what I needed. Most of the other apps are ok, and they gouge you for every small feature. Your product really helps the community to get things done quickly and I appreciate that. Clearly, people giving negative reviews can't appreciate what you have. I do have one small feature as a request. Could there be a 3rd option for users when they click the Instagram picture for the option of a popup? Similar to the one from "Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed" by Mintt Studio. I don't like their product, but that one feature really helps vistors stay on the website versus leaving the page to Instagram. Would help customer retention. Thanks again.

May 4, 2021

Thanks a lot for your awesome review :). As of today, the API we use to fetch information from Shopify only returns a very limited set of fields for privacy reasons (only image, date and author). Adding a modal would bring little value as we would not be able to show much more information. However if Instagram expand their API in the future to allow us to get much more info, this is definitely something we would love to explore :).

For now our app goal has really been to offer a free, easy-to-use replacement to the built-in sections we used to have in our themes.

A Posteriori Coffee Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using this app on my live store since it launched. It's been stellar so far, and in my testing has had no performance impact on site speed & load times. Everything works as described and installing and customizing the app is quick and painless. I've also recorded a full video review for this app you can check out here: https://youtu.be/tbYLP0QZQbo

Hey Will,
Thank you for your review and for the video also, it's very well made!

Unilush

Location India
Time spent using app 8 minutes

I Added this app to Debut theme and now i'm unable to re-arrange my store content. the app is good but has too many bugs.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, I can see you did not contacted us at support, so we do not have any way to inspect your issue. We would like to remind our customers that review is not a support channel, so if you have any issue please make sure to reach us first at support, as it is very unfair to leave negative review without allowing us first to check your problem.

In your case though I believe your issue is unrelated to the app at all. Shopify recently changed the way sections are re-orderable in the interface. In the past the whole section was drag&droppable. However one or two weeks ago the interface has changed, and you now need to click on the small six icons that appear next to the section (only this part can be used for re-order the section).

Please make sure to try this first, and in case you are still experiencing issue, please reach us at support directly, we will be happy to help!

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Can't recommend the app. It doesn't even match the style of the most basic Shopify Theme out there (Debut). The few settings available didn't work fully for me and I was not able to adjust the look to my theme. The support experience was very poor too. Since the app is free, they are not willing to do anything extra. Would have taken them probably a minute max, but ok.

March 25, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We're sorry to hear the app did not match your expectations.

To be transparent with everyone, our app has be developed initially as a replacement for the old Instagram section that was removed by Instagram in 2020. While we did it for our theme users initially, we however decided to release it for free for everyone (and not only our theme users).
We have started to integrate it visually with some premium themes sold in the store (including themes not developed by us), but it is a long job to integrate every theme.
Covid caused a big spike of support for themes on our end and we therefore have little time for now to spend on this free app (which is something our team developed on their free time after their standard working hours).

We have released this app for free for the Shopify community, so it always feels a bit unfair to receive such feedback. We however hope to be able to support more themes in the future!

dla dushy

Location Ukraine

Great app. I have never had any problems with it. It's very easy and just cool. It's definitely 5 stars. Thank you

March 21, 2021