Section Feed by Maestrooo

Showcase your Instagram feed. 100% compatible with the new API

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Yoxxessory

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 9 minutes

I just discover this apps by chance and install immediate with good recommended review & WOW its fuss free installation and less than 3 mints its up in my web and what i love is it come in grid, collage and sliding carousel and it make it more fun! love it!

August 23, 2020

Thank you!

Pocky bags

Location Peru
Time spent using app 42 minutes

Clean, quick, customizable and trustworthy. It was just what we needed, great app and easy to set up. Thank you!

August 15, 2020

Thank you for your review Pocky Bags team!

Felt Like Sharing

Time spent using app About 1 month

Much more user-friendly and customizable compared to the other IG feed apps I installed/tested. Highly recommend

July 30, 2020

Glad to see that you like our app!

LDezen

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 6 minutes

I used this to add an Instagram feed to two of my Shopify sites and it is so easy to use! Love it and its super quick!

July 28, 2020

Thank you for using our app and for leaving your feedback here!

TABI JET SETS

What a great find, it was love at first click for this app. A free app that is easy to set up and gets the job done!

July 28, 2020

Glad to see that you like our application 😊 !

Cane-line.com

This is the best app for instagram, I can't believe this is free. It got a nice grid layout and it is super easy to use. We tried others but no one comes close to this one.

July 27, 2020

Thank you for your review Cane line team!

Camilla Supply Co.

Exactly what I needed, easy to use, fit seamlessly within my theme. There's also different ways to choose how it looks, which is perfect in case I want to change it up

July 27, 2020

Thank you for using our Section Feed application!

La Nevera del Santísimo

Location Colombia

I found it really easy to use, it is amazing. I just added my Instagram feed in my home page in less than 10 minutes.

July 21, 2020

Thank you for your very nice review 😉!

Iloinen Kirsu

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 2 months

If you are looking for just a feed - this is the right way done solution. As a Shopify section, you can utilize the feed at homepage and other pages as well. Fits 100 % on your theme look & feel and you get to control the position easily on your homepage.

July 15, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Naturpur Shop

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Hi. The app is great, but it's connectet with my private account... I tried to change to my other business account, but it's not possible... Can you help me?

July 7, 2020

Hey Naturpur team,
Thank you for your review!
You can easily change your Instagram account by yourself. You can have a look at the following doc: https://apps.helpscoutdocs.com/article/250-how-to-change-the-linked-instagram-account.

Our team stays available in case you need any additional help.
Have a nice day