Sections Pro

Sections Pro

by Felix Group

Flexible sections for any pages

Aether Health.

Amazing app & support highly recommended. It makes building a beautiful store so much easier as I can drag and drop from the available content templates rather than needing to constantly edit the code. This function should be inbuilt in to Shopify but Sections Pro has helped make my life so much easier. The support is quick and efficient. Great value, thanks!

Dope Skin Co

Great app, very helpful support staff if ever have a query, they're straight onto it, highly recommend.

Forever Printworks

Sections Pro is an absolute game changer.
It essentially unlocks your website from the shackles Shopify and lets you truly customize your store.
I am using this initially to increase the information on specific product pages and it delivers exaclty what I need without needing to do any coding.
I have more applications in mind that I will be rolling out in the near future.
So simple, yet so effective, and excellent communication from support too.

Potato Pirates

App works really well and the developer is very responsive when it comes to debugging problems that arises from updates or even other elements we put on our website. Really appreciate the help so far. Thank you very much.

SOMA OPTICAL

App actually works, but more importantly it has full, helpful support. By far the best option to add sections to any page. It is astounding this functionality isnt baked into shopify, but ill spare the rant

Amala Vegan

This app is absolutely brilliant, we tried for days to learn how to customise our other shopify pages apart from the home page, and couldn't work out why this wasn't part of shopify natively, after a long search and wasting so much time we came across this app which works like a charm! and great support also, we got support immediately and all our issues were sorted; well worth getting if getting frustrated in trying to customize your pages with the same functionality as the home page, this app allows you to do that...

February 1, 2021

Hi, Thank you so much !

Land-CBD

A useful app for making Shopify more customisable but can be a negative on overall site speed. Apologies for any misunderstandings

January 22, 2021

Hi, Shopify Updated Great core, so speed is good now. Thank you!

WhatIF Foods

Works really well, saves a lot of time, functions perfectly. Support was really fast and helpful . I would recommend.

ZilberHaar

EDITED: After writing this review the developer debugged the app and fixed the issues below. I am changing this to 5 stars. I'm still concerned about the speed issues but considering the efficient fixes so far, am hopeful that the speed will also be remedied. The app is amazing in it's simplicity and usability. This is how Shopify should implement the system (in the end it is a fix for a problem that Shopify isn't fixing). But... huge but: There there are 2 problems: 1. The sections are changing around in the page randomly I'm finding sections that were on top now on the bottom. So entire pages are changing around randomly. 1a. Sometimes the content of pages just disappears or doesn't render for some reason. 2. It slows down the website A LOT, like 7-8 seconds slower. It seems each page load pings the developers server (which is massively dubious privacy management). It isn't clear if it just pulls data to check if the app is paid or not. Developer didn't answer when asked about it. It is a pity, because the developer made the best system on the market (IMO) but the execution is very very unstable.

December 28, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, I fixed this issue in the current version!

The Mountyn Company

This app made building a unique website so much easier. It really gives you a lot of flexibility above and beyond the standard Shopify themes. The few times I've had to reach out to support, the response has always been excellent and my problems have been resolved. Definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7