Sections Pro

Sections Pro

by Felix Group

Flexible sections for any pages

Might As Weld

Great app that suites its purpose, but as someone else stated - painfully slow. Whenever I add a new section it will freeze and require a page reload, which usually then makes me have to re-add the section again.

Blumenmaedchen

Die App ist super, ich kann auf jeder Seite inhalte meiner Wahl einfügen. Der Support hilft immer sofort, hat gute ideen und ist perfekt in seiner Arbeit. Vielen Dank für die tolle APP und die Hilfe. Was ich mir wünsche, das ich auch Sections in andere Bereiche verscheiben kann die sonst gesperrt sind, zum Beispiel direkt unter den Collection Header oder direkt unter die Produktbeschreibung, das wäre toll! Viele Grüße

Harry Batten

I've been using the app for a while but needed some extra changes made that aren't currently incorporated within the functionality of the app. I sent a message requesting the change and it was done almost instantly, very happy.

MOJ

App is inexpensive and provides good functionality. One specific complaint - It's extremely slow to edit pages with sections. Loading the admin page editor takes minutes and seems to slow down the more sections I add.

BRUNA The Label

Very helpful app and super responsive support by Phi. He was able to fix any issue and gave great support

INNOVATIVE Store Online

This is my second purchase.. their service and respond time is top!!! even on Saturday night ! Thumb up!

Claudia Nour Cosmetics

This app is exactly what i spent like two weeks trying to figure out how to do on my website, it has saved me so much time, and mental load! Also reaching out via messenger to customer service is like 10 starts, any help i needed i got it solved right away! And now my website is looking just as i wanted, thanks for this app!

HYLUS

Absolutely amazing app - probably the best on the Shopify App Store. Use this app for multiple of my stores, and it works flawlessly. The support is also astonishing, I've sent a message via the app's "Contact me" tab, and got my problem solved almost instantly. Cannot recommend enough! An absolute must and crazy price-usefulness ratio.

Basium Fragrances

Simple and straightforward, it does exactly what it's supposed to do and it does it great. Support is incredibly attentive and helpful too, and they solve any problem within minutes!

QuickGrass.dk

Excellent app! The support is amazing, can recommend to other shopify users! It helps us doing better product pages. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6