Seguno Email Marketing , 1,087 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and extensive customization options. Many have seen a significant increase in subscriber lists and sales. The app's automation features, including email scheduling, are highly valued. Customer service is praised for its prompt and effective assistance. The app is also noted for supporting small businesses with flexible pricing and personalized service.

Edited January 3, 2020

This is a great app have been using it for several months now. Being able to use this for my marketing has been a great boost to my online sales.

Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore
Seguno replied January 6, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback, best of luck with continued success!

Edited March 9, 2019

HI there, very easy to use; it took me less than 5 minutes to create my first newsletter. Would certainly recommend to others, great work!

Crazy Craft Southbank
July 25, 2019

Easy to use, looking good, i have a great experience with this app, everything is easy and work well.

inKing.ro
Romania
Edited November 10, 2019

Lol not even joking, sent out my first newsletter and it got 1 sale. Great app I'm sure I will continue using it to scale.

Tactical Knives UK
Seguno replied November 11, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate the feedback :) Congrats on your sale, and here's to many more!

October 26, 2019

Very useful and easy to upload banner and all other collections. I didn't believed earlier that email marketing and making newsletter is too easy to handle. Without technical knowledge i made everything quickly. Finally, what i noticed that the delivery ratio is too good. Overall experience is excellent app for shopify.

Agritell.com
India
Seguno replied October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words :) We really appreciate the feedback! Happy to hear you are liking Seguno so far, please reach out to support if you ever have any questions. Best of luck with sales!

March 8, 2020

I used this app to send exclusive offers to my existing customers. Everything is very easy to set up!

OuterPendants
Seguno replied March 10, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback, it really means a lot to us! We're glad you've found everything easy to use so far, if you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Edited February 16, 2019

I am blown away by this app and their customer service. Chris has been so helpful in getting this set up and ready to go. Easy to use and easily the best email marketing app on Shopify.. Thank you

Postal Worker Tees
October 19, 2019

I wanted an app to send bulk emails out with specials and competitions etc - I found Seguno and made my first email, it took a little while to work out my way around things & I still get a little lost but I just want to say its fantastic - as soon as I sent the email out I could see people clicking on it and going to my site - I only have a small business and I am using your free version for now, but its great, thank you

THE VAPING VIKINGS
Seguno replied October 23, 2019

Thank you for your review! If you ever have any questions, our support team is available to help you make the most of your email marketing experience. We really appreciate your feedback :)

March 7, 2022

The app as well as the team behind it are great! Informative, helpful support in addition to an intuitive, easy to use platform. Email marketing offers us the most ROI of any other marketing efforts, so being able to streamline it within Shopify makes it a much more efficient.

Cherrystone Aqua-Farms
Seguno replied March 10, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

December 14, 2019

Just started this app. So far it is doing what I expected. Loving it so far, I will keep Using it as a great extension to my store

Gameontech.net
Seguno replied December 16, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback and for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it :) We're glad you're having a positive experience so far, if you ever need assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to support!