Seguno Email Marketing

Seguno Email Marketing

Built for Shopify

Reviews (1,134)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, customizable templates, and seamless Shopify integration. Its automation features and Canva integration are highly valued for simplifying design and marketing processes. Merchants report increased sales and find the analytics useful for tracking campaigns. The app's customer support is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The free plan and negotiable pricing make it a cost-effective choice for small businesses.

May 7, 2024

Have been using seguno for 4 years now and it is great! Especially when I am not so experienced in marketing emails it makes the process really simple but professional looking! The customer service is second none... thanks team Seguno!

Modern Cloth Nappies
Almost 4 years using the app
June 13, 2024

I have been using Seguno for about two years and couldn't be happier. It's easy to use and perfectly integrates with Shopify. I also like the interaction with Canva which has helped me become quite an artistic person. Brian from the support team is knowledgeable, comes up with ideas, and helps implement the execution. They are constantly updating and adding new features. I highly recommend Seguno.

European Deli
Almost 2 years using the app
April 19, 2024

We love Seguno! We have been using it for over 4 years and it is so easy. It integrates directly with Shopify so A LOT of time is saved on designs and templates. I would, and have, recommended it to anyone!

NuGo Nutrition
Over 3 years using the app
April 29, 2024

I love the ease of using and connecting all Seguno products to Shopify! You don't need any tech know-how. The support team is also readily available. It's honestly the best marketing suite for your Shopify Store.

The Earthy Goodness
Almost 3 years using the app
June 14, 2024

The online support is amazing. Always so helpful and quick to respond. They give you step by step instructions and make everything a lot easier.

Nikisa Candles
About 3 years using the app
June 14, 2024

I have been using Seguno Email Marketing for over a year and am really happy with the app and their support. Excellent speedy support and help with using the app. I would especially like to thank Cameron for all his help!

Kizoo Gifts
Over 1 year using the app
June 10, 2024

A fabulous way to promote to your clients with ease

Isola Bella
Almost 5 years using the app
April 24, 2024

Super easy to use. Support is amazing. I love the copy / paste feature from Campaign to Automation.

AFM Smoke
Over 3 years using the app
May 12, 2024

We are very happy with the App. As a beginning store it is easy to use, transparant, integrated. We tried another email marketing App before, but Seguno offers us what we need and the way we need it.

LE PAPILLON
United Arab Emirates
5 months using the app
June 13, 2024

The team at Seguno has been really amazing to work with. I've been working in e-commerce for over 14 years and I've rarely seen this level of personal support with a vendor, let alone an email marketing vendor.

I highly recommend the Seguno email marketing services.

Burton Goods LLC®