Seguno Email Marketing , 1,085 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and extensive customization options. Many have seen a significant increase in subscriber lists and sales. The app's automation features, including email scheduling, are highly valued. Customer service is praised for its prompt and effective assistance. The app is also noted for supporting small businesses with flexible pricing and personalized service.

January 29, 2019

I am very pleased with this app. There are many out there, and I have tried a few, but none have met my needs like Seguno. I highly recommend.

THE FINER THINGS APPAREL
3 months using the app
Edited February 16, 2020

So far I have used the newsletter feature & found the analytics to be helpful. Look forward to using the other features.

1820 Bag Co.
3 months using the app
Seguno replied February 18, 2020

Hi, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our newsletters and analytics, if you have any questions about our other features or anything in general please don't hesitate to ask!

February 5, 2019

A big THANK YOU to Chris for his patient walk-through of getting me set up! Chris even helped me formulate my marketing campaign as this was my first time working with the APP. The outcome looks really professional. Can't wait to do more marketing campaigns!

Envyology
July 1, 2019

simple et tres bien fait dommage il ne se traduit pas seul Mais merci c es une super app je le recommande

Weskedy
Switzerland
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

Je vous remercie! Nous apprécions ces commentaires. Nous espérons élargir nos options de traduction à l'avenir.

June 28, 2019

I switched to Seguno from MailChimp for my Shopify store and have sent two newsletters with Seguno. So far, so good! It's easy to use, which is really important for me.

Fantasm Media
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

Easy is important to us too! :) Thanks so much for the kind words.

September 25, 2021

I installed Seguno for the automations- and to my delight, it has helped me to make my Newsletters so much better. The monthly emails and tutorials that Kestrel makes are informative and I look forward to receiving them.

Good Loops Yarn
Seguno replied September 27, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

November 8, 2020

This is a really good and professional app to send newsletters to your subscribers. I use it to automatically send thank you emails to customers, welcome emails to customers, and introduce new products. It is so easy to use and a wonderful application.

Reign Beauty & Fitness Bar
Seguno replied November 12, 2020

November 16, 2019

Super easy and very professional looking, finally an app that doesn't make me want to throw the computer across the room!

Blushing Moons Boutique
Seguno replied November 19, 2019

Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback :) And we're glad to know your computer won't take any damage while you're sending newsletters!

June 28, 2019

I really like the fact that it employs the Shopify admin panel to set up the marketing and emails. Easy to use and modify templates. It integrates well with Shopify discounts. No knowledge of coding is necessary. I wish it was easier to integrate my photos.

Malkoff Devices
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the integration with Shopify! We're certainly tried to make it as simple as possible.

We appreciate your feedback here about the photos too! It is possible to upload your own images, but you're not finding it as easy as everything else? We'd love to get more feedback from you here if you'd like to reach out!

May 27, 2020

Seguno is very useful when it comes to set up automations (coming soon website / newsletter subscribers) as well as newsletters created on our own for a special purpose. It allows a great level of customization of those emails.

AYNI Treasures
Seguno replied May 27, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)