Seguno Email Marketing , 1,107 reviews

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, affordable pricing, and easy integration with Shopify and Canva. They appreciate the wide range of customization options and templates, which have reportedly led to increased sales. The app's customer support is praised for its promptness and flexibility in pricing. Merchants also value the app's ability to integrate with Shopify's customer segments, discounts, products, and collections.

July 12, 2019

Absolutely amazing. I've struggled with other email marketing, even the very well known ones, this one is THE email marketing app to use. 100% install the app. It walks you through everything, and makes it so easy, and professional. No, I don't know the developers, no I wasn't coaxed or paid to write this, it's for real, and it's a must have. Worth my monthly cost to have!

Bling Splints LLC
Seguno replied July 12, 2019

Wow!! Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review! We're thrilled you're enjoying it so far. This really means a lot to us... Also, I just took a look at your shop and you have the most unique product I've seen in quite a long time. What a genius idea :). Wishing you nothing but continued success. Please reach out to us if there's ever anything we can do to help. Thanks again - Chris

August 26, 2021

I used Seguno to help do Marketing Automation. I really like how it does easily with many templates. And also, their mail magazine is good for me to comprehend e-mail marketing.

Aoiro.shop
Japan
Seguno replied September 21, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

March 23, 2022

We use this app for a variety of email automations for an e-commerce site. It is very simple to use and the support team is quick to answer questions. Would recommend to other stores as well.

Tiny Toy Room
Seguno replied March 24, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

February 25, 2020

Intuitive interface and great customer support! Mobile interface is also excellent. Worked seamlessly with Shopify

Burrfection Store
Hong Kong SAR
Seguno replied February 25, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our support team, please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need help with anything else :)

February 3, 2020

Very good application and very good support, you should have the option to change the shipping time for manual automation, except for that, wonderful, much better the platform's email marketing system

bodyrockoutfit
Brazil
Seguno replied February 5, 2020

Hello, your kind words are much appreciated, thanks for leaving us a review! We plan on making some improvements to our automations very soon, including the addition of email series, so thanks very much for your suggestion and please come back to support if you need anything at all in the future :)

January 4, 2022

Just switched from Mailchimp and beginning to use it. The editor did not seem as intuitive or robust to use but after day or so seems easy enough to use and customize. I could be wrong but no ability for draft template it would be a helpful feature to have. While I am OK figuring out how to do things so was OK with no support for the free Mailchimp account I was getting fed up with no support for system problems and integration/policy questions. So I am really happy to have support with Seguno. I've gotten responses in about day or so with detailed helpful answers and followups. My needs right now are fairly basic for newsletters and basic stats for campaigns so I am liking it so far seems to have all I need. I am concerned at the pricing tier at low subscription levels compared to others but just starting out that is something I will address and compare later down the road.

spangle + stone
Seguno replied January 7, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

April 3, 2020

Easy set-up and a nice way into Email marketing without too much prior knowledge needed. I am happy to reccomend the service.

whitesneakers.shop
Spain
Seguno replied April 7, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

January 31, 2022

The process and templates are simple, easy to use and very effective. This has enabled us to focus on the email content rather than getting bogged down in the technical process. The seguno team have been exceptionally helpful - brilliant service.

Killa Vanilla
Seguno replied February 4, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're happy with Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out again to support :)

August 23, 2019

This is a very sophisticated email tool that does everything that is needed for your email campaigns, including keeping you legal for permissions

ChillingWine
September 5, 2020

I've been using this app for a few months now and I love it! It provides me with all the features I need to manage my email marketing. Everything is pretty easy to understand and use. I had no trouble setting up automations for my welcome email, checkout abandonment, and review requests. Sent out my first newsletter today and everything was super smooth. I think this app is worth it for those who need simple automations an aren't doing anything too complex. Great pricing for startups as well.

MIITRA
Seguno replied September 9, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)