Seguno Email Marketing , 1,109 reviews

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, affordable pricing, and easy integration with Shopify and Canva. They appreciate the wide range of customization options and templates, which have reportedly led to increased sales. The app's customer support is praised for its promptness and flexibility in pricing. Merchants also value the app's ability to integrate with Shopify's customer segments, discounts, products, and collections.

August 12, 2020

Finally i found an email app that is easy. It has the exact same functions as shopify so i know exactly how to navigate it. Super helpful, i'd happily pay the $10 a month

Chakra9
Seguno replied August 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

June 25, 2020

I needed an app to make a quick preorder notification for my email list. It worked great! Easy to pick up and go.

Microppose - Intelligent Culturing Solutions For The Commercial Grower
Seguno replied June 30, 2020

Edited June 14, 2019

I highly recommend to use Seguno. It is very user friendly, so easy to use and it looks very professional. And most important, I love how all data is integrated in your Shopify store, this makes it so easy.

LES ICÔNES
Netherlands
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

Thanks so much! Our goal is to make sure the integration only makes things easier. :)

April 21, 2022

This is our second store using Seguno and the experience has been nothing short of perfect. Customer service is outstanding

TSE Kansas City
29 minutes using the app
Seguno replied April 22, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno on both of your shops :)

March 26, 2021

Just created my first newsletter with the app and it looked great! I am so excited to use it on a weekly basis and increase our customer base and biz

Willy's Garage USA
28 minutes using the app
Seguno replied April 5, 2021

April 3, 2020

I was starting my first online store and seguno was a one of the main apps that helped me boost it. Thank you

Cassio store
Portugal
24 minutes using the app
Seguno replied April 7, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us feedback, it really means a lot to us! We're so glad to hear that Seguno has helped you get your first shop up and going, here's to many more :)

August 2, 2019

I love Seguno! It's keeping my email marketing inside of Shopify I don't have to login to another website. Also the email composer is similar to how you work with a theme. Their additional app for banners and email collectors is really a great addition.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver
March 6, 2020

We use this app for monthly newsletters to members — we host events each month. It works great, but what's better is the absolutely excellent support (very responsive, great to chat with) and the consistent product updates. Would highly recommend.

Good Company Productions
Seguno replied March 10, 2020

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind words, we really appreciate it :) I'll pass along your compliments to our support team as well, thanks so much for your recommendation!

February 9, 2020

Seguno is working great! First campaign was an absolute treat. It does what it says and works well for our business.

HoodBrothers® Party Supplies
New Zealand
Seguno replied February 11, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear Seguno is working well for your business, please reach out to support at any time if you ever need assistance :)

Edited April 24, 2019

What a fantastic app for email marketing. I was able to learn the app functionality, create my first campaign and analyze the data easily within the Shopify Admin. I love that everything is in one place. Not to mention your team has excellent support as well. Can't wait to try out all the features, thank you for making a great app where I can keep my customers and use the app within the Shopify Admin. Seamless!

Rooted Love