Seguno Email Marketing

Seguno Email Marketing

Built for Shopify

Reviews (1,133)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, customizable templates, and seamless Shopify integration. Its automation features and Canva integration are highly valued for simplifying design and marketing processes. Merchants report increased sales and find the analytics useful for tracking campaigns. The app's customer support is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The free plan and negotiable pricing make it a cost-effective choice for small businesses.

Edited April 24, 2019

What a fantastic app for email marketing. I was able to learn the app functionality, create my first campaign and analyze the data easily within the Shopify Admin. I love that everything is in one place. Not to mention your team has excellent support as well. Can't wait to try out all the features, thank you for making a great app where I can keep my customers and use the app within the Shopify Admin. Seamless!

Rooted Love
May 9, 2019

Fantastic design! Seamless integration with Shopify and really is perfect if you've already taken the time to learn how to build your theme with the theme editor. Other options didn't have any sort of support at all and were tricky to learn so I'm thankful they have help plus an easy to use system.

Faith Based Shop
February 9, 2020

Seguno is working great! First campaign was an absolute treat. It does what it says and works well for our business.

HoodBrothers® Party Supplies
New Zealand
Seguno replied February 11, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear Seguno is working well for your business, please reach out to support at any time if you ever need assistance :)

March 6, 2020

We use this app for monthly newsletters to members — we host events each month. It works great, but what's better is the absolutely excellent support (very responsive, great to chat with) and the consistent product updates. Would highly recommend.

Good Company Productions
Seguno replied March 10, 2020

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind words, we really appreciate it :) I'll pass along your compliments to our support team as well, thanks so much for your recommendation!

November 17, 2020

Love how integrated this is into my Shopify admin! Very easy to use and user friendly. Thank you for building this.

Good for Sunday
Seguno replied November 18, 2020

Thanks for the review, that means a lot to us. We're so happy you are loving the experience! Please reach out to support if there's anything we can do to help. Thanks again!

March 29, 2021

The more I use this app, the more I like it! It is simple and effective and has been of enormous help with managing my business and its email marketing campaigns and automations.
The Help Service is personable, efficient, courteous and professional. It's not often you get that type of service.

vaoalavanilla
New Zealand
Seguno replied April 5, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

March 25, 2021

I cannot recommend Seguno enough. Tag based emails, product specific emails, automation flows - everything is fantastic. On top of that, they are always adding new features - I look forward to each of their product update videos. Seriously, if you're looking for something that works out of the box, looks great, and is easy to use - this is the one. Thank you Seguno! ❤️

Puzzery
Seguno replied March 26, 2021

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

April 24, 2024