SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Find SEO issues. Helps SEO ranking. Get more traffic & sales!

Deal me Once

I have been using this app for about a week and I love it! The articles and videos are very helpful at teaching you how to optimize your Shopify store for better SEO results. I enjoy the videos because they give you examples of how to implement the strategies on the go within your own Shopify store.
Hopefully, as the app develops there will be more uploaded videos and great content.
Adriana and the team provide excellent customer service. I recommend trying this app to see if it will help you too!

Lamporia

Great team, great support system & simply happy people to work with here on Shopify marketplace. Thanks a lot:)

the-retrosoccerlocker

great app . great & fast support. You will need this app to improve your seo which is a big and important task.

ekoko-handmade

I am using the app now for some Months and it is the best SEO one I had so far. Easy to go trough the process of SEO insights and see quickly where our attention is needed. Definitely also great support from Adriana and Nathan, no question is to much and always answered adequate and fast. I am not the fastest reviewer because just after installation you need to see where it goes. So I guess you can see this one as valuable!

LandZero

There may be quite a large amount of people on shopify who have never built a site. This is your most important app to increase your sales because it drives rank on google. It also provides rich snippets, which took one of my sites to nothing at one point to 250k visits a year over a 5 year growth period. Basically, you need this app for your store over any other app on here. Support is probably the best I have run into with any app on here as well. The owner is so responsive and took a major amount of time talking with me about things. Hope this review helps because I do not usually write these, but people need to understand the importance of this particular app. Best

Shopoile

This is the best SEO app on the market. Andriana is superb and very responsive. Thanks to the team for such a great app.

Big Water Tanks

Very happy with the app, Adriana has been very helpful and great to deal with, i asked her a few questions and got such a well documented response i was really impressed that she took the time to look at what issues i had and answered my questions. thanks

Hamvay-Láng

A very useful, simple to understand/use app.
I have been using it for 3 weeks and already registered some SEO improvement.
Hamvay-Láng Hungarian Goose Down
www.hamvay-lang.com

Hair Crown Beauty Supply

Couldn't quite understand what the app wants me to do. Or what I want the app to do... Probably my fault since I'm new to SEO. Support was helpful, but it's like a college professor trying to teach a kindergartener. Again, probably my fault.

Sabattus Disc Golf, Inc.

I’m pleased share our experience with Get-Clicked SEO, as a small business entrepreneur and just starting to learn the ins and outs of the SEO world, we are very dependent on expertise within the business of SEO. The Get-Clicked app has been a very helpful tool, but even with great tools it requires support to answer the many questions that are generated from such tools. I can say from first-hand experience, Adriana’s communication skills, feedback and the personal insight to our business have been priceless.

Sincere thanks,