SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Find SEO issues. Helps SEO ranking. Get more traffic & sales!

PUGYOU

This app helped me a lot with my pugyou.net store by saving time and money. I recommend, and i hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did

Meow Bowwows

My experience with SEO is zero. This is the only app that has explained what SEO is and what to do on your website. They have wonderful videos explaining what to do as well as screens showing what you need to correct. I am hoping with this app and my rework, I can be successful! Thank you SEO Get Clicked!!

Periwinkle's Wardrobe

Overall organized and easy app to use. I won't know if it is helping with traffic and sales just yet.

FaRite

This app is great helping your ranking get boosted in search. They’re kind enough to help when I moved to a different site. Customer service is on point.

Daisy Face

I am new to using the app, but I find it very user friendly. Customer support is wonderful. I know it's too soon to see results yet I cant help but notice a bump in traffic.

Max & Cooper

This is a fantastic little app, even though it is free. Very easy to use, and practical suggestions. Let's see what SEO results we get in the next few weeks, fingers crossed. Thanks for a great app.

SILOE Gear

This app helped me organize the alt text for my images, check page structures and optimization and clean up my meta information in search results. Very helpful to a new Shopify user.

Vivid Sunglasses

So far everything is going well. We look forward to SEO Get Clicked bring organic traffic to our shop VividSunglasses.com

Best, Vivid Sunglasses Team

Pink Dragonfly

So far so great!! Simple to use, helpful videos and very friendly. I'm excited to really dig in and improve my SEO! Highly recommend!

Drone in Style

This app was pretty easy to use. It let me know which images were missing alt tags on my product page.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21