SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

KE'ALA BIKINIS

Adriana is great. She is always available to help, is clear with troubleshooting, and provides screen shots too! Thank you for all of your help! keala-bikinis.com

March 6, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you are enjoying Get Clicked SEO. Feel free to email us anytime if you have an issue or need any help, we are always here for you :)

Lefkara Silver Jewellery

my traffic has be going down and down since I used this app. No real value to it at all. I will be looking for other solutions

March 6, 2020

Hello Lefkara Silver Jewllery, There are many reasons why traffic might fluctuate on a site, but our app is not the reason you lost traffic. Our app actually helps increase your SEO and traffic by giving you the proper structured data to make Google happy and help you get rich snippets in search results. We are disappointed that you would leave us a negative review without first getting in touch with us to see if we could give you some pointers for how to improve your site. I can say with certainty that our site did not reduce your traffic as our code is error-free. We help thousands of happy customers increase their traffic with rich snippets, and we ensure that our code is always error free, and up to date with the latest Google requirments. We recommend you take a look at all the other apps you have installed on your site that might be causing some problems. We wish you the best of luck with your store!

go-shape

I get charged for this app twice now for 20USD even though I uninstalled it for my Shopify account..

March 6, 2020

Hello Go-Shape! Please note that Shopify is in charge of billing, not our app. I have reviewed your account and you have been charged correctly by Shopify. You had the app for two months, so that is why you saw two charges. Shopify has a 30-day billing cycle which means that you pay for the amount of time you use an app. So even if you un-install an app, you will have to pay for the amount of time you used on the app (and the bill might come later instead of right away). I sent an email to the account on file to offer a refund (just as a nice courtesy) but have not received a reply back. We are disappointed to see you left us a negative review when we had nothing to do with the billing issues you experienced and yet still offered a remedy... we wish you the best of luck with your store!

MyPicSocks

Highly recommended!With this app, I can manage my website’s SEO easily by myself! It’s very powerful with keywords research. And more importantly, the developer is always very helpful and responsive when I run into some problems. Thanks, Adriana.

XXLPanda.com

First class customer service and great support! With a personalized follow up on my site. Hopefully to see improvement on the site SEO ranking in the future.

Never Stop Grindin

Adriana is amazing. Her education is rare, critical, and unique. She will definitely go the extra mile for your business by providing you new knowledge to be successful with SEO!

FINE & WILD

Early days with the work SEO work-through but Adriana is super helpful and I look forward to seeing SERPS better than current performance. So many terrible SEO companies out there so this is a great guideline for DIY SEO which in ecommerce these days is how it should be! Reviewers on here giving a negative score are clueless about site optimisation, it takes time and work and unless you have someone amazing in mind to do it for you, this is the perfect app to work with that offers help with most areas. Thank you guys, great work! RECOMMENDED

Corkaine by Birdwig LLC

This SEO app is the best on Shopify. It is well built and covers everything you need for on-site SEO. Also, Adriana offers amazing support and is there whenever you need her. She has already helped me fix a few JSON-LD issues that I have been having which was caused by our theme. Highly recommend.

everythingtiny

My shop organic traffic is down 45% year-over-year just in time for fall shopping! Thanks AdoLab! I had hoped that this app would be increasing my traffic after giving it the 6 months they suggest. Support was responsive, but not sure that this app does what they claim for SEO. They also suggested blogging every 2 days. I'm no author, and need to spend my time producing and fulfilling orders. Researching and writing every day is great for any website's SEO if you have the time for that, but I don't so I hired AdoLabs only to find out that I also need to commit 8-15 hours a week to make quality content for a blog that maybe will get noticed after 6 months building it, instead of my products. That's why I uninstalled this app in a nutshell. If you install this, put a monthly reminder in your calendar to watch your year-over-year sales/traffic/etc. and uninstall this if it doesn't perform. Their marketing seems to be somewhat like a gym membership -- you'll see results if you work at it. Meanwhile a year goes by and you don't go to the gym, but get billed monthly.

October 16, 2019

Hello Herbert,

You compared Get Clicked to a gym membership, and said that if you don’t go to the gym you won’t lose weight.

We think that working out & dieting are excellent analogies for SEO. If you don’t work on your SEO, your rankings will not improve.

Just as there is no magic solution for losing weight, there is no magic solution to ranking higher on search results. There is always going to have to be work done on your end.

We understand that it can seem overwhelming when you find out what work needs to be done to begin ranking higher. However, you should keep in mind that the people you are competing with on the SEO front are taking these steps. They are creating content that their users want to see and are ranking for relevant searches.

Store owners that do SEO right win their potential customers attention & are getting their sales.

We wish you the best of luck!

ZIPRAVS

Great app! The counselor is very kind and informs you in detail what you don't know. I hope you all get good keywords after using this app!