SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

everythingtiny

My shop organic traffic is down 45% year-over-year just in time for fall shopping! Thanks AdoLab! I had hoped that this app would be increasing my traffic after giving it the 6 months they suggest. Support was responsive, but not sure that this app does what they claim for SEO. They also suggested blogging every 2 days. I'm no author, and need to spend my time producing and fulfilling orders. Researching and writing every day is great for any website's SEO if you have the time for that, but I don't so I hired AdoLabs only to find out that I also need to commit 8-15 hours a week to make quality content for a blog that maybe will get noticed after 6 months building it, instead of my products. That's why I uninstalled this app in a nutshell. If you install this, put a monthly reminder in your calendar to watch your year-over-year sales/traffic/etc. and uninstall this if it doesn't perform. Their marketing seems to be somewhat like a gym membership -- you'll see results if you work at it. Meanwhile a year goes by and you don't go to the gym, but get billed monthly.

October 16, 2019

Hello Herbert,

You compared Get Clicked to a gym membership, and said that if you don’t go to the gym you won’t lose weight.

We think that working out & dieting are excellent analogies for SEO. If you don’t work on your SEO, your rankings will not improve.

Just as there is no magic solution for losing weight, there is no magic solution to ranking higher on search results. There is always going to have to be work done on your end.

We understand that it can seem overwhelming when you find out what work needs to be done to begin ranking higher. However, you should keep in mind that the people you are competing with on the SEO front are taking these steps. They are creating content that their users want to see and are ranking for relevant searches.

Store owners that do SEO right win their potential customers attention & are getting their sales.

We wish you the best of luck!

ZIPRAVS

Great app! The counselor is very kind and informs you in detail what you don't know. I hope you all get good keywords after using this app!

Brown Bag Wines

I have been clueless about SEO. Clueless. But since the installation of SEO Get Clicked!, I am able to do carry out the repairs myself without engaging agencies who have quoted me a few thousand dollars to engage them.

Adriana's documentations are simple yet comprehensive. She explains them in a conversational manner which makes it easy to understand. She is extremely responsive as I operate in a country with a completely different time zone (I wonder if she even sleeps at night!). Thank you. It has been a great experience.

Puresigns GmbH

Perfect app for people with little time and without much experience to optimize a website for Google. The support is amazing! Thank you Adriana

CMPartycreations

Customer service is excellent! I've been having so many errors with my SEO and Adriana has helped me correct it. Thank you for the needed help.

phone-cases.ie

Essential app for your Shopify store. Will help you get ranked in search engines faster. Helps you see errors in your SEO. Don't let your competitors have a leg up on you

Ponyfly

Amazing seo app!! Easy to use and best service ever!!! I would recommend 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Komforty

The app is easy-to-use, you can fix all SEO queries. But the best thing you can find here is the support. Each question has his answer with Adriana.
Reallyyyy goood

Aren Auto

Best app for SEO , amazing support , very great communications.
and i believe this would help my store alot.

TRENDING2

I've tried a bunch of SEO apps before but this one is totally different, in addition to the fact that this app will cover all your Seo-related needs, the customer service is literally from another dimension! the review app that i used (RYVIU) wasn't among the supported apps but they have contacted the technical support of Ryviu app and managed to make it compatible with this app. Also, they were ready to help me out with some other technical problems within my store that would have cost me a fortune and they have done it for FREE!
They really deserve more than 5 stars review.
Thank you "SEO-Get Clicked" and especially you Adriana!