SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

Acoti 1

First off I was not asked to leave this review like most other apps ask of you before they really start to help you. I have had this app for 1 day and already know so much more about seo. Between the videos and actually already getting a response on additional questions from Adriana who responded quickly and in a way that I understand. Nothing works overnight it takes time to see results. So be patient! This app I believe will get you and I to where we want to be as quickly as possible. Like everything else it is work and expect to do some if you want to succeed. Thank you Adriana and company.

MugandMouseDesigns

I love this app so far. It has taught me more about SEO and how to correct my errors. It is easy to use once you get the swing of things. The customer service is stellar. Adriana is the best. She shows you step by step what is needed to get your site on board. Steps I would absolutely have no knowledge of...steps I would never be aware of if I didn't have her guidance. It's only been a few days, but I'm starting to get a little more traffic than before. I will update further as I go along. Thanks so much!

SHOC

Have used this tool for our website @shoc.com and have had incredible support from the team at SEO Tools. From identifying issues to offering custom solutions to resolve them. This service is second to none.

Unbox Shopping Network

It’s the companies like SEO Get Clicked that take of their customers and care about the success of their clients. The staff and team went way above and beyond my expectations to help support Unbox Shopping Network.
I know there are a lot of SEO apps out there for this kind of work, but I would recommend you work with people that care about helping and serving their clients rather than getting paid and asking for reviews. Highly Recommend Adriana and team.

CEO
Unbox

Wood & Cork

Excellent app with a very intuitive dashboard. Support is amazing, Adriana was really helpful to help us with our structure data issues. Highly recommended!

ChillTee

Adriana is very helpful and provides great insights for our team! Our inquiries get handled, almost instantly and great follow-up service from them as well!
A must have app for every store!

Mia Toro

I use the app to fix the seo errors on my site. Adriana is super helpful with answering my questions about seo!

Yogadevsite

Excellent App! Overall they provide great service, fast communication and they are very helpful. I Highly recommend!

NordlyHome.dk

Great app, easy to use, and fast support if need help. 5 stars from here.

MelissaJane

I am very impressed with this Seo App, it is all explained very easy and Andriana is just a wonderful person, she goes beyond with all her help. As i am a newbie on seo .. I know i will fully understand with this app , she even helped me with a fault on my website theme, not many people will do that without charging a large fee ...