SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

NordlyHome.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app, easy to use, and fast support if need help. 5 stars from here.

MelissaJane

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am very impressed with this Seo App, it is all explained very easy and Andriana is just a wonderful person, she goes beyond with all her help. As i am a newbie on seo .. I know i will fully understand with this app , she even helped me with a fault on my website theme, not many people will do that without charging a large fee ...

SECRET SPIRIT SHOP

For the first time ever I understood SEO I struggled for a while until I came across this app and the training videos and guides made it so easy to understand Thank you this app is a life saver

365CarMods

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I used this app for more than 3 months and I love it. It definitely improved my website's SEO. Great customer service, I would say the best customers service. Definitely, recommend this app!

Stoned Hilda

Location Australia

Installed this app for my site *Stoned Hilda* a couple of weeks ago. I read all instruction first! They were simple and easy to follow. Then I put this knowledge into practice. I have definitely noticed we have climbed the list on Google. This app taught me things I had no idea about and I am really happy I installed it. It is worth the money. Customer service is above & beyond! Thank you Adriana you are always so helpful :) Highly recommend!!

Bhangers

Time spent using app About 1 year

I absolutely LOVE this app. Makes Schema markup super simple, and my one need for tech support was responded to quickly and thoroughly, even though it turned out to be theme related and had nothing to do with the app itself.

Shear Fanatic, ScissorSnob.com

Very happy with the support this app provides, I have tried a few different SEO Aps and SEO Get Clicked provides top quality, fast support, I am a small guy building a business one block a time, and this app and the support are top notch, I would highly recommend SEO Get Clicked..

TheSilverWing

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very helpful and informative. Thank you so much for your help! I am excited to see results. I have enjoyed using your app compared to other Seo apps. Response time is fast.

NBGAIA

Location China

highly recommended. Very easy to use tool, simple, straightforward, and efficient. Technical support is very, even, and more free help and support. thank you , Adriana.

Popolare

Location Switzerland

I am using this app since a couple of weeks. THe app is very intuitive to to some SEO actions. Honestly I don't know yet if these actions are working or not, anyway Adriana is very helpful to reach you and help in order to optimize the situation. If you are very beginner like me and don't have enough money to spend for a professional SEO consultant, this app could be very useful for you