SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

Mallery Jane

Awesome App with AMAZING customer support and help from Adriana! She was more than happy to answer any questions and helped with making improvements to my stores SEO. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED if you need SEO help!

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces

Oh my goodness! What a FANTASTIC app!! The support has been second to none and Adriana replies to queries quickly. I had so many issues with my structured data and installed so many apps to try and fix it, this app has beaten them all hands down. I would highly recommend this app particularly if you are looking for the all-important desirable stars and product data. Thank you so so much!
Marie
Love Amber x
WWW.LOVEAMBERX.CO.UK

BEADED CREATIONS

AWESOME APP!! COULD NOT ASK FOR BETTER! PLUS ADRIANA GOES OVER AND ABOVE ON THE SUPPORT SHE PROVIDES FOR THIS APP (AND MORE). ON EVERY QUESTION AND QUERY I HAVE HAD THE MOST AWESOME RESPONSE AND FEEDBACK! I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE WHO NEEDS SEO TOOLS TO INSTALL THIS APP, YOU CANNOT GO WRONG!

Dusty Road Farm

The app is easy to use and very helpful but the support from Adriana is amazing. She went out of her way to contact me and offer suggestions to improve our website. She is willing to go the extra mile to help you with your SEO.

Divas Fashions

Great App! This team knows what they are doing and goes the extra mile, with fast expert customer service! This app was recommend to me by a friend and I will be passing this on.

Vya Naturals

We've used a different app for SEO on our store before but this one is the REAL DEAL! The app has a lot of options and tutorials to improve the SEO for your products, pages and your blog. The support is super fast. Adriana was very helpful as she took the time to explain complete SEO process and how the app can help us gain organic visitors. It's a great value for money as well. I love it.

Alba Vaping

Had an unfortunate issue with a few things that turns out that couldn't be avoided due to Shopify issues with their legacy billing system.

First star customer service from Adriana.

June 23, 2019

I’m so sorry to hear you had trouble with Shopify’s billing system!

The last thing I would want is for you to have a bad experience with our app.

I am glad you brought this to our attention. It’s just my husband and I running this app company and we wouldn’t want any of our customers to be unhappy.

It must have been very frustrating and I apologize for the bad experience.

I will make sure to double check our records to make sure the billing system is working properly on Shopify’s end (as we do not handle billing ourselves).

We also would like to offer you a full 100% refund. We will reach out to you via email with additional details on how to proceed.

eMobility store

Great support and 1:1 with Adriana is super insightful on my own shop. She has been super patient and helpful with my questions. The app is super user-friendly and easy to use

Design your gift

Seo Get Clicked is really a user-friendly app to use for SEO optimization. great value for money and great support very responsive and helpful. I tried several SEO apps but so far this app is the best I used.

favepick

Great app and amazing support!. I did 1:1 SEO meeting with Adriana and she gave me very useful recommendations on how to improve my site SEO. I like so much the idea of the app: it helps to learn SEO, which is unique. The support is fast and reliable and really tries to help.